QuickBooks is award-winning and most popular accounting software available in the market for the uses of small and medium-sized business. This software deals with user’s support in various fields of business accounting such as expenditure transactions, managing track of income, flow of cash, and maintaining payroll system etc.
As it happens regularly with other software, even QuickBooks can end up causing issues that need to be resolved rapidly in order to keep away from any break in the workflow which might have a negative effect on the business in future. An ideal help can be acquired through QuickBooks customer support team that is well-organized enough to bring in practical solutions in accordance with the problem gain by the consumer.
One such problem which is faced by users is Error Code 6010. There are various reasons for the occurrences of this error. Below our QuickBooks support team has given the reason and their required suggestion for getting rid of this error.
Reason for the Error:
- Disconnection of .nd file, from files ending with .QBW and .TLG
- Use of NOD32 Antivirus software along with Internet Monitor on the PC system on which the QuickBooks software and its respective data files are saved.
- Cleaning programs installed on computer system.
Suggestion for the Above Reason:
1. Disconnection of .nd file from .QBW and .TLG
The best option to remove this error is to rename the .nd file, which has given an extension to the company file. To rename the file follow the below-given options:
- Search for all the files ending with file extensions .nd.
- After locating all these files, open only those file which has error
- Right click on that file and select the option rename from the drop-down menu.
- And just add .old at the end of the file. For example – The file name is CompanyXYZ.nd, then after renaming it, the file would read as CompanyXYZ.nd.old.
- Now open the software.
2. Setting up of NOD32 Antivirus software with Internet Monitor
If the error is occurred because of NOD32 antivirus with interne monitor then user needs to follow the below-given option:
- Search NOD32 software on your computer system where you have stored your QuickBooks data and file.
- Deprogram the feature of Internet Monitor and for saving the setting, reboot your computer system.
3. Cleaning programs installed on system
Users need to follow the complete installation procedure for removing this error.
- Uninstall the currently installed accounting software. Follow the steps for uninstalling this software:
- Click on Control Panel Program.
- Move to the option Add or Remove program and double click on it.
- On the fresh window select QuickBooks window from the extensive and click on remove option.
- Now download Clean Install Utility.exe and run the program. Click on OK tab and install the software.
- Even after following the above steps you are unable to solve the error. This means that the file has got infected and become corrupted. So, in that case, you have to re-install the QuickBooks software.
Don’t worry if you are not able to follow all the above steps and at that time you can immediately contact our Quickbooks Support Phone Number @ 1-800-290-0629. We have certified experts who are available 24/7 hours 365 days to help and guide their users around the clock.