Data analytics denote a wide range of applications, starting from basic business intelligence to various forms of advanced analytics. Proper knowledge of data analytics can help in increasing business revenues, improve operational efficiency, optimize customer service and respond quickly to changing market trends. There are different data analytics online courses that can help the aspirants in becoming a proficient data analyst. Some of the important courses are:
- CBAP®: CBAP® (Certified Business Analysis Professional) is the most known and valued certifications in the field of business analytics. The CBAP certification course is for those business analysis professionals who have more than 7500 hours of business analysis experience. It allows the professionals to demonstrate an expert level understanding in business analysis.
- SAS Programmer: SAS® (Statistical Analysis System), is a software suite and an important tool used for data management and analysis, predictive modelling, data mining, etc. The training on SAS Programmer (Base + Advanced) allows you to understand SAS, the role of the GUI, Library statements, importing and exporting of data and variable attributes and solving complex problems using advanced data step programming statements.
- Big Data Hadoop: The Big Data Hadoop certification course provides you an in-depth understanding of the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), Hadoop Cluster, Hadoop MapReduce, etc. This training provides the aspiring candidates with the knowledge and abilities that required to take care of a company’s data.
- Informatica PowerCenter: Informatica, a software development company offers tools for data integration, data mining, data virtualization, etc. The Informatica PowerCenter online training helps individuals to use the data integration products to make data ready for use. Through this training, the learner will get an understanding about Data Warehouse and its Architecture, Data Marts, Informatica Architecture and basic definitions, modes and types of transformation.
- Tableau Desktop: Tableau allows professionals to see and understand their data and can connect to files and Big Data sources to acquire and process data. The Tableau online course prepares candidates for the responsibilities and the assignments that requires Tableau Desktop expertise. It also aids them in undertaking their Tableau certification exam.
The proper use of data helps the organization to gain a competitive edge over their competitors and also allows boosting up of the business performance. Therefore, companies are looking for candidates who have in-depth knowledge of data analytics and can work with the different analytics tool to convert data into useful information. The online data analytics courses will make the candidates ready to show their analytics skill to the employers and get hired.