The cloud computing industry is certainly one of the fastest growing technology and is predicted to hit $250 billion by 2017. IT enthusiasts are not sparing any chance to make it into the cloud domain as it offers many prospects for those who are actively looking for a challenging career and opportunities. A proper cloud computing online training is beneficial for the candidates who wants to get familiar with the subject matter and move further into this domain.
Cloud computing is now changing into a business commonplace by simplifying the accessibility of the user and provides a virtual storage space to the user that might be used while not bothering concerning the main points of the complete mechanism. Here are certain other reasons why enterprises may want to move their business to cloud computing:
- Flexibility: For businesses with growing or changing bandwidth requirements, the cloud-based services are ideal. Users can easily scale up or scale down their cloud capacity, depending on their demands.
- Storage options: Users have the options to choose public, private, or hybrid storage offerings depending on their needs and concerns.
- Increased collaboration: With the teams having the choice to access, edit and share documents, business can be handled from anywhere, anytime.
- Security: Since the data is stored in the cloud based servers, even if your systems go down, all the stored data will not be affected or lost.
- Cost saving: Implementation of cloud computing saves the cost associated with installing and maintaining the servers and other related equipment. In addition to this, you only need to pay for the services that you use.
Apart from these, there are numerous other features of cloud computing that is attracting organization towards it. Such organizations are in continuous search for professionals who know how to work with cloud computing and can show their proficiency in the same. This has drawn the focus of the interested candidates towards cloud computing online courses. There are different cloud computing courses provided by Microsoft, Amazon, Salesforce, etc., a training in any one of which can help candidates in understanding cloud computing and also earn the certification. A certification validates your ability to perform your tasks with high efficiency and enhances your credibility. Some of the important cloud computing certifications are mentioned here:
- Salesforce Admin
- Salesforce App Developer
- Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- AWS Solutions
- AWS DevOps