The Red Hat® Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) is a professional who has an in-depth administration skills that are important to work with the Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments. The RHCSA online training provides an individual the capability to gain the core system administration skills required to work in the Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments. A Red Hat Certified System Administrator with a proper training is able to execute the following tasks:
- Comprehend and utilize crucial tools for the management of documentations, files, command-line environments and directories.
- Manage security, including basic firewall and SELinux configuration
- Build and configure file systems and file system attribute, such as permissions, encryption, access control lists, and network file systems
- Deploy, configure, and maintain systems, including software installation, update, and core services
- Manage file directory default Permission with unmask
- Operate running systems, start and stop virtual machines, and configure local storage with the use of partitions and logical volumes
- Creating & modifying users, Group and database file
- Manage users and groups, and use a centralized directory for authentication
A well-structured online training also helps an individual in clearing their EX200 – Red Hat Certified System Administrator exam, which is a performance-based exam. This certification exam tests the skills and knowledge of the individual in the field of system administration across different deployment scenarios. After successfully passing the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Exam (EX200), the RHCSA accreditation is earned.
The RHCSA training online helps you in getting RHCSA certified, after which you can go for the next level certification which is RHCE (Red Hat® Certified Engineer). A certification in Red Hat will validate your abilities as an efficient system administrator and will also put some weight on your resume. However, a basic knowledge of networking fundamentals is considered essential in order to undergo this training. The RHCSA certification training is designed specifically for:
- Practiced Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators who are looking forward to validate their skills
- The IT professionals who wish to earn a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) certification
- Those who have attended Red Hat System Administration I and II and are very keen to earn the RHCSA certification
- RHCEs who are non-current or are about to become non-current and want to re-certify
- Linux system administrators with certain experience who aspire to earn a certification either by their organization or based on a mandate