According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by government legislations and the growing automobile industry during the forecast period.
Americas has a major share in the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market:
Americas dominates the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market during the forecast period. It is expected to reach a revenue of $504.5 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 11.8%. This is attributed to the high volume sales in North America and increasing purchasing power of the consumers, especially in the US. This region has notable ADAS manufacturers such as Autoliv, TRW, and QNX software. Due to the presence of the end user industries and ADAS manufacturers, the American region plays an important role in advanced driver assistance systems.
Asia Pacific displays potential for a higher growth due to increased new car registrations such as China, Japan, and India.
Among all the vehicles type segments, the passenger vehicle type is dominating and it held major share of $45.62 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach $121.165 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 19.11%.
To access full report click on below link:
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Analysis done in the full Report:
The growth of the automotive industry in the ADAS Market is expected to be $1971 million at a CAGR of 16.1% by 2023. ADAS technology is mainly deployed in the automotive industry. Companies such as Continental, Bosch, Denso, and Delphi are the leading manufacturers of ADAS. The systems are offered by OEM’s such as Audi, BMW, Mercedes, and Volkswagen. The adaptive cruise control provides parking assistance to the driver by automatically detecting a space. The surround view system provides a 360 degree view of the area surrounding the car.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors:
• Automobile manufacturers are combining wireless and smartphone technology with automotive electronics that provides solutions to the consumer needs. Manufacturers are focusing on Human Machine Interface frameworks and new interfaces. These innovations will drive the demand for collision warning system in the coming years.
• The automobile industry is now witnessing the impact of in-vehicle electronics. With advanced driver assistance systems, the scope of safety and comfort has reached new levels in the automobile segment.
• There is a difference between the demand generated by the regulations imposed by government bodies and the changing preferences of the consumers. E.g. European purchasers focus on vehicle safety and have greater awareness about driver awareness systems. US consumers, on the other hand, concentrate on comfort and luxury, and do not need any additional safety features.
Key players of the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market:
Continental and Bosch are the top two ADAS suppliers in the market. They provide advanced driver assistance systems for passenger and commercial vehicles. They have the highest number of products for each of the ADAS applications. The third position is occupied by Denso Corporation which is a Japanese manufacturer. Delphi and TRW automotive also provide applications in ADAS that ensure safety.
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market report is segmented as below:
A. By Type
2. Passenger Vehicle
3. Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
4. Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV)
B. By Sensors Installed
1. Image sensors
2. Radar sensors
3. Laser sensors
4. Ultrasonic sensors
5. Infrared sensors
C. By End User Applications
1. Adaptive Cruise Control System
2. Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
3. Blind Spot Detection System
4. Lane Departure/Change Warning System (LDWS)
5. Forward Collision Mitigation System (FCMS)
6. Emergency Braking System
7. Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)
D. By Geography(covers 14+ countries)
E. Market Entropy
Companies Cited/ Interviewed
1. AISIN SEIKI CO., LTD
2. DELPHI AUTOMOTIVE PLC
3. ROBERT BOSCH CAR MULTIMEDIA GMBH
4. DENSO CORPORATION
6. CONTINENTAL AG
8. TRW AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS
11. GENTEX CORPORATION
12. TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
13. HYUNDAI MOBIS
14. Company 14+
A. Motorsports Market
B. Driver Monitoring Systems Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.