Bathroom is the place where waterproofing is the most required aspect. As most of the time, the atmosphere is wet and humid, you need to waterproof the wall otherwise you will end up in problems like leakage, mold & fungi attack, water damage and many other things.
In the time of Bathroom Remodeling NYC, you have to keep in mind certain things while doing the shopping exclusively for the walls. There are many types of materials which has excellent waterproofing characteristics. As the bathroom is a natural wet place, you need to take extra measure to restrict extra moisture in the wall, ceiling and floor as well.
1. Single Plastic Sheet: It is the most cost effective means for the bathroom wall with waterproofing advantages. Many people like to use this as it is available in different colors and style. It is a great choice for the people who like to do frequent Bathroom Remodeling NYC to change the look.
2. Tiles: In the market, there are a variety of materials for tiles like porcelain, marble, ceramic, slate and more. The look of the tiles is more graceful, classic and luxurious and most importantly that you don't need to break your bank. There are different variety, color, shape and size of tiles fit the different requirements of walls and floors.
3. Acrylic: This waterproof bathroom wall is very common to cover the shower or tub area. The range of price varies for its shapes, styles and sizes, but generally, it comes in white or off-white color only. Sometimes, single sheet plastic wall is made of acrylic. The readymade bathroom walls are very easy to install by yourself in time of Bathroom Remodeling NYC so that you can save the labor cost.
4. Laminate: It is available either in the single sheet or in tiles. Laminate is also a very popular means of waterproof bathroom wall option. There are many qualities like high-gloss, glass-finish, traditional look which will enhance the beauty of the bathroom. This is a more suitable option both for the old-fashioned and modern house.
5. Stone: The achieve the best look in Bathroom Remodeling NYC, you can consider stone walls which has the excellent feature of waterproofing. It has a natural yet exotic look to give the space a relaxing and classic feel. If installing the real stone does not permit in your budget, you can go for stone tiles which are sleek, stylish, modern, easy to install and affordable.