According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Resin Market(2018-2023) ”, the market is driven by the growing automotive industry and household packaging.
Asia Pacific to have a major share in the Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Industry:
Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Resin Analysis during the forecast period. This is due to the growing demand for automobiles and consumer goods. Asia Pacific is expected to reach $25.84 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 3.6%.
US dominates the American Share due to high scale of production and construction activities, followed by Canada. In Latin America, the expansion of the automobile sector drives the growth of ABS textured plastic sheet in the region.
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Market done in the full Report:
The electrical/electronics segment will possess the maximum share in the Acrylonitrile Butadiene. It is expected to reach a revenue of $8,413 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.3%.ABS polymer has heat resistance, high impact strength, and chemical resistance which makes it suitable for the electrical and electronic components. It is used in phone cases, microwave ovens, keyboards, small household appliances, flat screens, etc.
ABS can also be used for dismantling and recovery in electrical and electronic components. With advancements in the smartphone industry, the market is expected to experience an upsurge during the forecast period.
To access full Report click on below link:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
• ABN resins provide cost effective processing and increased end user performance for applications in many segments such as automotive, information technology equipment, building and construction, small and large appliances, medical and office furniture.
• Value engineering and the use of self-coloring processes impact the use of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene. These properties enable the molders and manufacturers to enhance productivity and cost efficiency of their processes.
• The automotive industry is the best example of how the application of value engineering applied to ABS resins, not only improves productivity, but alsoimprove performance as well.
• Self-coloring processes facilitate manufacturers with a less expensive, faster, and more efficient coloring option. This gives them the flexibility to produce colored parts for products such as mobile phones, vacuum cleaners, and electrical switches.
Key players of the Acrylonitrile Butadiene Market:
Chi Mei Corporation is the leading company in the Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) Resin Market. It accounts to 23% of the market share and produces 1.85 million tons of resin. LG Chemical, a player from Korea, is the second largest company producing ABS resins. Ineos Styrolutions produces 1.19 million tons of resins and is the major supplier of ABS in Europe. The concentration of players in Asia Pacific, especially in Taiwan, is due to the growing electronics industry. The companies in this region have high profits, which reduces the cost of the raw materials.
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Resin Market is segmented as below
A. Acrylonitril Butadiene Styrene Resin Market By Grades
1. High Gloss
2. Low Gloss
B. Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene(ABS) Resin Market By Application
3. Consumer Appliances
4. Building and Construction
C. Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene(ABS) Resin Market By Geography(covers 12+ countries)
D. Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene(ABS) Resin Market Entropy
Companies Cited / Interviewed
1. LG Chem
2. Chie Mei Corporation
3. TORAY INDUSTRIES
4. FORMOSA PLASTICS CORPORATION
5. BASF SE
7. TRINSEO LLC
9. LOTTE ADVANCED MATERIALS
10. And 14+ more
A. Engineering Plastics Market
B. Antimicrobial Plastics Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Acrylonitrile Butadiene Resin Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Bench marking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.