In the Report “Aircraft Lighting Systems Market: By Aircraft (Commercial, Military, Cargo); By Application (Interior [Cockpit Lighting, Exit Mark, Others], Exterior [Aircraft Visibility, Pilot Visibility, Others]); By Service Light; By Light Type (LED, Incandescence, Others); By Geography – (2018-2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market is mainly driven by the increase in commercial aircrafts coupled with growing number of air passengers globally.
North America continues to lead with major growth in the Aircraft Lighting Systems Market:
North America is the dominant market for aircraft lighting system which generated a value of $733.35 million and will grow with a CAGR of 4.54% to reach $957.18 million by 2023.In North America, especially in theU.S. has been the pioneer in innovation, manufacturing and export of a wide variety of aircrafts, thereby resulting in one of the nation’s largest net exporter. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region that will grow at a CAGR of 6.11% toreach revenue of $702.77 million by 2023.The growth in the APAC is mainly owing to the demand for commercial aircrafts in developing economies along with rising investments and moreinvestments, moregradually inthe military sector.
Aircraft Lighting Systems Analysis done in the full Report:
The findings say commercial aircraft lighting system market is the dominant market followed by military aircraft lighting system market. Anti-collisionlights with respect to commercial aircraft lighting system market is the fastest growing segments, owing to more focus on aircraft visibility during flight to avoid fatal accidents.In 2015, cabin and cockpit lighting witnessed a fall in price, majorly due to installation of aircraft LED lightswhich are much more power efficient and cost friendly compared to fluorescent lights. The market for commercial cabin lighting system is set to see an upsurge due to the increasing competition for attracting the customers along with the increasing regulations in the aerospace.
In interior lights, the commercial cabin lighting system marke tvalue is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6% and reach $1011.85 million by 2023. Military cabin lighting in aircraft lighting system is projected to grow at a CAGR of 1.59% and to reach $32.57 billion till 2023. The commercial cockpit lighting systems market is set to grow at a CAGR of 4.86% and to reach $443 million in 2023. The military cockpit lighting systems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.82% and to reach $98.21 million by 2023. The commercial market for emergency lighting in aircraft lighting system is set to see upsurge surge due to the growing advancements in the aerospace industry.The market revenue was $109.31million in 2015 which is poised to grow at a CAGR of 2.35% andreach $134.89milliontill 2023. The military emergency lighting system market revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 0.74% and to reach $14.5million till 2023. The investments at a large scale havebeen fueling the overall market to a large extent in the developing regions.
To access full report, click on the follow link:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors:
• Increasing fleet size globally,projects an opportunity in the market as aircrafts need to be continuouslyupgrade their existing fleet in sight of growingcompetition and renewed passenger focus on experience and comfort. The technological developments being carried out in diodes, source, weight, performance, automation and other factors, thus present significant opportunities for airplanelights systems manufacturer market.
• Advantages like speed, safety, security, reliability, no path congestion are the major factors driving the demand for Air Cargo aircraft. In order to be in-line with the demand, various land logistics operators are slowly incorporating Air Cargo into their business model to derive the benefits of such a profitable market.
• Advancement in light technologies offering energy efficiency, higher reliability and performance which is beneficial to both the customers as well as the airline operator,has led the LED lights to raisethe adoption for aircraft interiors.
• The regulatory agencies such as FAA(United States), EASA (Europe), CAAC and JCAB propose new regulations from time to time. These new regulation requirementshave continuously given opportunities to innovate lighting commodities and adversely affect the sales of lighting suppliers.
• Technological development in diodes, source, weight, performance, automation and other factors thus,present significant opportunities for the aircraft lightssystemmanufacturers.
• Demand for new aircrafts is at a rise and is estimated to reach 27,000 aircrafts till 2023, including passengers and cargo jets, corporate jets and regional aircrafts. Around 4500 wide body aircrafts are estimated to be delivered in the same period of time.
Key players of the Aircraft Lighting Systems Industry:
UTC Aerospace Systems is the leading supplier in the aerospace systems market contributing to nearly 24% of the revenue. UTC has its broad range of products; constant product launches and innovation have been successful in catering to variety of customers, consequently maintaining their hold over the market. Honeywell International Inc. has been successful in commercial aircraft and private jet lighting needs. But their stronghold in the defense sector has further augmented their market presence in this space. Other major OEMs of aircraft lighting system market include Rockwell Collins, United Technologies Corporation, Cobham PLC and others.
Aircraft Systems Market report is segmented as below:
A. Aircraft Lighting Systems Market By Aircraft Type
1. Commercial Aircraft
2. Military Aircraft
3. Cargo Aircraft
B. Aircraft Lighting Systems Market By Interior Lighting Application
1. Cockpit Lighting
I. Radio navigation system lighting
II. Compass lighting
III. Fuel Panels lighting
IV. Engine indication lighting
2. Cabin Lighting
I. Floor/ Wall/ Ceiling Lighting
II. Reading Lights
III. Lavatory Lighting
IV. Signage Lighting
3. Emergency Lighting
C. Aircraft Lighting Systems Market By Exterior Lighting Application
1. Aircraft Visibility Lighting
I. Navigation / Position Lights
II. Beacon Lights / Anti- Collision Lights
III. Strobe lights
2. Pilot Visibility Lighting
I. Taxi Lights
II. Runway Turnoff Lights
III. Landing Lights
IV. Wing Inspection Lights
3. Specific Purpose Lighting
I. Logo Lights
II. Search Lights
III. Formation Lights
4. Exit Marking Signs
I. General Cabin Illumination
II. Floor Escape Path
III. Exterior Emergency Lighting
D. Aircraft Lighting Systems Market By Service Lighting Application
1. Cargo bays
2. Wheel wells
3. Equipment bays
4. Fueling panels
E.Aircraft Lighting Systems Market By Lighting Type
5. Photo luminescent
F. By Geography (covers 10+ countries)
G. By Entropy
Manufacturer Citied / Interviewed
1. Oxley Group
2. Astronics Corporation
3. Zodiac Aerospace Sa
4. Luminator Technology Group
5. Diehl Stiftung& Co. Kg .
6. Teledyne Technologies Incorporated
A. Aircraft Interiors Market
B. Aircraft Health Monitoring System Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Aircraft Lighting Systems Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response:Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product bench marking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting-edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply–demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.