According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Alumina Trihydrate (ATH) Flame Retardant Market: By End Users (Electrical and Electronics, Building and Construction, Transportation, Textile, Adhesives, Sealants & Coatings, Furnishing); By Application (Fillers and Additives); By Geography – (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the increasing ATH consumption in thermoplastics such as Polyvinylchloride (PVC) and Polyethylene.
Americas held the largest market share in the Alumina Trihyderate Flame Retardant Market:
Americas region holds the largest market share and growth in the ATH Flame Retardant Market, and is anticipated to reach $254.8 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 3.32%. However, APAC is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period, and is expected to reach $190 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 5.46%. In recent years, structural reforms in Brazil and Mexico has attracted significant investments in manufacturing and infrastructure sectors of these countries, which expands the scope of ATH flame retardant market in this region. Building and construction industry has been the prominent end-user industry for ATH flame retardant in the Americas, mainly driven by the strong infrastructural industry and rise in re-shoring trend.
Expanding automobile sector in Latin America and increased textile business drives the use of flame retardants in respective applications. With the growing demand for accommodating increasing population, the government across the region has invested in building houses, using proper flame retardant materials in order to avoid increasing fire accidents. The transportation sector was a major consumer of flame retardants in the U.S., and the market for ATH Flame Retardant is poised to reach $77.18 million by 2021.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Alumina Trihyderate Flame Retardant Analysis done in the full report:
• Electrical and electronics continue to be the main sector for the application of ATH flame retardants.
• As majority of the global shares are controlled by three players alone, the market is highly consolidated with a high degree of competition among the players.
• The established players are foraying into new sectors, with the hope to increase the revenues generated by the flame retardant businesses. The increasing M&A activities are a direct indication for the same.
• The growing concerns over the use of halogenated fire retardants has forced the companies to invest in ATH flame retardants which are safer for the environment. This requires the companies to completely change their product portfolio.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors:
• ATH flame retardants consumption in thermoplastics, such as Polyvinylchloride(PVC) and Polyethylene, is rapidly increasing compared to any other flame retardants.
• An increased use of plastics in various sectors such as electrical, electronic and construction industries will drive the ATH flame retardant market.
• Building and construction industry has been the prominent end-user industry for ATH flame retardants in Americas, mainly driven by the strong infrastructural industry and rise in re-shoring trend. Expanding automobile sector in Latin America and increased textile business, drives the use of flame retardants in respective applications.
• With the growing demand for accommodating increasing population, the government across the region has invested in building houses using proper flame retardant materials in order to avoid increasing fire accidents.
• Expansion of transportation infrastructure in the urban areas drives the use of ATH flame retardants in countries like Mexico.
• ATH flame retardants market in Brazil is mostly driven by automobile and textile industries. Global automotive leaders such as Fiat, General Motors, Volkswagen, Audi, Renault, and Ford have their manufacturing plants in Brazil. Government initiatives for FDI and growing automotive consumption are the drivers for the Brazilian dispensing market.
• Countries like Russia and Turkey are actively partnering with private companies to invest in the development of infrastructure which drives the use of high quality ATH Flame Retardants.
• In addition, growing emphasis on renewable energy facilities also drives the use of ATH Flame Retardants. EU’s economy is largely influenced by the dynamics of developed countries of Western Europe. However, the scenario is changing with increasing investments in Eastern Europe.
• The automotive consumption in Spain, Poland and Finland is soaring, and is expected to expand at a healthy rate in the coming years, driving the market growth of ATH flame retardant.
• The escalating number of construction contracts and sites in countries such as Vietnam, India, China, Indonesia, and Malaysia are driving the market for ATH flame retardants.
• Growth in working age population is also a key driver in ROW.
Key players of Alumina Trihyderate (ATH) Market:
• Huber Engineering materials and Israel Chemicals Ltd. are the other major players in the market. They have also been involved in mergers and acquisitions since the past two years. Huber has acquired Albemarle’s Martinswerk business in Germany. This strengthens the company’s financial position in Europe by expanding its production capacity.
• The only company holding patents is Dow Global Technologies, LLC. Other patents are held by individuals and institutions.
Alumina Trihyderate (ATH) Flame Retardant Market Report is segmented as indicated below
• By Application:
• By End-Users
1. Electrics and Electronics
2. Building and Construction
3. Adhesives, Sealants, and Coatings
• By Geography (Covers 12 + Countries)
• By Entropy
• On Specialty Ltd
• Jinan Taixing Fine Chemical Co. Ltd
• Nabaltec AG
• Ashland Global Holdings Inc;
• Showa Denko K.K.
• Almatis GMBH
• The R.J. Marshall Company
• TOR Materials
• Company 10+
A. Halogen-Free Flame Retardant Market
B. Bromine Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Alumina Trihyderate (ATH), Flame Retardant Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis
7. Product Bench marking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12. Country level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can drop in an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.