According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Americas Cast Polymers Market: By Material (Alumina Trihydrate, Calcium Carbonate, Resins, Others); By Type (Engineered Composites, Solid Surface Materials, Engineered Stone); By Application (Residential, Non Residential, Repairs & Re-modelling); By Region – (2018-2023)”, the market is estimated to reach $2.7 Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 6.3%.
U.S. held major market share and growth during 2018-2023:
The United States of America holds the mammoth share for America Cast Polymers Market. The Market is anticipated to reach $854.14 million by 2023 with a CAGR of 6.30%. The key materials are Alumina Trihydrate, Calcium Carbonate, Resin molds, Natural Stone, and Silica among others.
America Cast Polymers Market Analysis done in the full report:
• Significant demand for modern housing units and nonresidential facilities to accommodate the needs of its growing population has driven the need for polymer casting.
• Use of cast polymers in the Americas can be used in remodeling industry to improve the existing houses and buildings. Cast Polymers are extensively used in numerous applications that include countertops, molding accents, etc. According to Joint Center For Housing Studies Of Harvard University, discretionary expenditure on kitchen and bath upgrades contributed 17% of the $192 billion in total homeowner spending in the U.S. Therefore, during the forecast period, rise of cast polymers in the remodeling industry will drive American market.
To access the America Cast Polymers Market report click n following link:
• Increased utilization of cast polymers in remodeling and construction activities due to their availability in various colors, shapes, and types at affordable prices, has also contributed to the growth of Americas cast polymer market.
• Moreover, the robust growth of the construction industry in the residential as well as commercial sector is also driving the market. Due to the presence of very few players in this market, demand from end-user industry exceeds supply. This acts as a big restraint on the growth of this market.
• However, the availability of inexpensive labor and low procurement costs in developing countries are a great opportunity for the further growth of the market.
• Many producers, especially those based in Asia, will take advantage of the region’s lower labor costs to produce solid surface materials and engineered quartz to export to the US market.
• Moreover, limited U.S. engineered quartz production capacity will create additional opportunities for offshore producers.
• As Americas have one of the major tourism industry in the world, various hotel projects are pipelined in this region which provides a huge opportunity for cast polymer products, owing to their great strength as well as aesthetic properties.
• Cast polymers are extensively used in countertops, sinks, bath fittings and more. Moreover, this product is a perfect fit for the applications where design and aesthetic appeal are the primary concern.
• Among all types of material, natural stone occupies the major share in imports as well as exports in the American region.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
• The Americas demand for cast polymer materials used in residential and commercial construction is substantial. Cast polymer surfaces continue to be a major part of the key kitchen and bath components of residential construction, while their market share for both residential and nonresidential application sectors is seeing an upward trend.
• The market for cast polymers underwent a significant transformation over the past decade with engineered stone rising from a niche product to controlling over a quarter of sales.
• The Market for engineered stone is set to see upsurge surge due to its resemblance to natural stone and its growing values as a high end material which adds value to the home.
• The cast polymers market is growing, owing to the increasing performance advantages such as minimal maintenance requirements and resistance to stains, moisture and other damages.
• Engineered Composites is estimated to be the fastest growing segment in the America Polymers.
Key players of America Cast Polymers Industry:
• E.I. DuPont De Nemours and Company and Bradley Corporation are analyzed to be the dominant players of America Cast Polymers Market followed by Eastern Surfaces Inc and Huber Engineered Materials.
The R.J. Marshall Company Caesarstone Ltd; The Swan Corporation
Wilsonart International Inc; Safas Corporation Formica Corporation
U.S. Marble Inc; And 50 + companies
A. Global Cast Polymer Market
America Cast Polymers Market Report is segmented as indicated below:
1 By Type:
1.1 Engineered Composites
1.2 Solid Surface Materials
1.3 Engineered Stone
2 By Materials
2.1 Alumina Trihydrate
2.2 Calcium Carbonate
2.4 Natural Stone
3 By Application
3.3 Repairs & Remodeling
4 America Cast Polymers Market, by Region (Covers 8+ Countries)
5 America Cast Polymers Market, by Entropy
6 Company Profiles
7 Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the report?
The America Cast Polymers Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis
7. Product Bench marking
8. Product Developments
9. Merges & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12. Country level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in the geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product bench marking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.