ECG Monitoring Systems are medical devices, which identify and give information about the abnormal functioning of the heart. Rest ECG recorders, ECG stress testing systems, event recorders and Holter monitors are the part of ECG Monitoring systems. Cardiovascular diseases such as coronary heart diseases and strokes are estimated to be the leading cause of deaths worldwide. In order to prevent cardiovascular diseases, ECG Monitoring systems are used to detect abnormal heart functioning in patients. They also help in diagnosis and in maintaining normal functioning of the heart.
The major factors that drive the growth of this market are the rise in cardiovascular fatalities, increasing number of cardiovascular incidences, and growing healthcare expenditures. However, lack of awareness regarding personal health and the cost associated with these devices hinders the growth of this market. The demand for ECG monitoring systems would grow due to the increase in the number of people suffering from cardiovascular diseases.
Global ECG monitoring system market is segmented into Rest ECG Monitoring Systems, Stress ECG Monitoring Systems, Holter Monitoring Systems and Event Monitoring Systems. Holter monitoring systems are expected to grow with a high growth rate in the future due to the growing number of cardiovascular cases.
Geographically, the ECG Monitoring System market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. North America is the largest market for ECG Monitoring Systems due to the prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and growing patient population. Europe is the second largest market with the growing population suffering from cardiovascular diseases.
GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Nihon Kohden, Schiller AG, Opto Circuits, OSI Systems Fukuda Denshi Co Ltd., Johnson and Johnson, and Medtronic are some of the players in the market. Product launch and acquisitions are the major competitive strategies adopted by these players. In Apr 2014, GE Healthcare introduced a new MAC 2000 resting ECG system, which helps to avoid variations in ECG information and provides accurate information about patients’ medical condition.
Download Free Sample Copy: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/419
- In-depth analysis of the global ECG monitoring systems market, which is segmented into type and geography, provides better understanding of the market.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market scenario as well as the future estimations through 2013-2020 would help stakeholders understand the future prospects of the market.
- The report analyses the factors that are driving and limiting the growth of the market.
- Analysis of trends in various regions would help the companies to plan their strategies depending on the geographic region.
- Analysis of key strategies adopted by market players would assist in providing in-depth understanding of the market intelligence.
Market is segmented based on type and geography.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
MARKET BY TYPE
- Rest ECG Monitoring Systems
- Stress ECG Monitoring Systems
- Holter Monitoring Systems
- Event Monitoring Systems
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
Do Purchase and Enquiry about this Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/419