In the Report “Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market:By Technology (Print (Inks, Dyes & Markers, Holograms, Barcodes & QR Codes), Tags & Labels (RFID, NFC, Biological/ DNA)); By Feature (Tamper Evidence, Track & Trace, Overt Features, Covert Features); By End User (Food & Beverages, Medical Device & Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Durables, Clothing & Accessories) & By Geography- With Forecast (2018 – 2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market’s major revenue share is contributed by printing type which is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 12.6% through 2023.
America with major share in the Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market:
America was estimated to be the largest market for Anti-counterfeit packaging market with a revenue of $34.83 billion in 2017. Present findings says that America will still lead during the forecast of 2018-2023 with a CAGR of 13.23% and revenue of $73.09 billion. The predicted figures states 40% of market share will be obtained by America. Europe contributed with close to one third of the total market share in 2018, which made it the second largest regional market. The APAC region is an emerging market for anti-counterfeiting packaging at present and is growing at a faster rate due to the development of innovative and new packaging technologies. This further offers an opportunity to the anti-counterfeit packaging manufacturers to invest in the region and target the various end user industries of APAC.
Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Analysis done in the full Report:
The Anti-counterfeit packaging market is broadly categorizedinto printing and tags, and labels where print type is expected to gain maximum revenue of $105 billion by 2023. Tags and labels are expected to reach $65 billion by 2023. In printing type, ink dyes & markers contributed the maximum revenue share of 40%, followed by barcodes & QR codes and security holograms with 27% and 21% respectively. For anti-counterfeit label and tags type, RFID held the major share with around 75% due to its ease of use and relatively low price. NFC and biological together subsidized around 3% revenue share. In terms of features, track and trace technologies segment holds 29% of share and is the highest amongst others.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors:
• Increasing beauty concerns in past years across the globe has led to a rise in the consumption of lifestyle drugs for wrinkles, baldness, acne and so on. This opportunity will be exploited by the anti-counterfeit packaging manufacturers.
• Pharmaceuticals industry is increasingly turning to packaging designers to come up with packaging that is tamper-proof. Examples include mixing in chemical tracers; with inks before the packaging are printed, holographic foils, security labels and adding diamond dust to give the packaging a unique spectral signature. The continuous development in this will lead the market in digital process.
• Recent developments in raw materials for these coatings might automate the product differentiation process, which going further will act as a serious threat for the current providers. Services such as specialty coatings will still see large players maintain their position in the market.
Key players of the Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Industry:
Zebra Technologies and E.I. DuPont dominated this segment with a combined share of 27%, and presently dominates the market. E.I. DuPont De Nemours & Company, Avery Dennison Corporation, Zebra Technologies Corporation, and Alpvision SA are key companies for barcode and QR code based anti-counterfeiting technology market that holds around 56.8% of the total market share, together. There are price wars between the local and international players.
Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market report is segmented as below:
The Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market study across various end user industries is incorporated in the report.
A. Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market -By Technology
I. Inks, Dyes & Markers
II. Packaging Designs
IV. Barcode & QR codes
V. Mass Serialization
VI. Mass Encryption
2. Tags & Labels
II. NFC Labels
III. Biological/ DNA Tags
B. Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market -By Feature
1. Tamper Evidence
2. Forensic Techniques
3. Track And Trace
4. Overt Features
5. Convert Features
C. Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market -By End-User
1. Food & Beverage
2. Medical Device & Pharmaceuticals
5. Consumer Goods
6. Clothing & Accessories
D. By Geography (covers 10+ countries)
E. By Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
1. Acg Pharmapack Private Limited
2. Authentix Inc.
3. Securikett Ulrich & Horn Gmbh
4. Sicpa Holdings SA
5. Trutag Technologies, Inc.
6. 3M Company
8. U-Nica Group
9. Trutag Technologies, Inc.
10. Company 10+
A. Rotogravure Printing Inks Market
B. Thin Insulation Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Bench marking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response:Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product bench marking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.