In the Report “Automotive Lighting Market: By Light Sources (Incandescent, Halogen and Others); By Lighting Technology (Xenon, Light Emitting Diodes (LED) and Others); By Exterior Head Lights (Front Light, Parking Light and Others); By Exterior Rear Lights (Parking Light, Stop Light and Others); By Interior Lights (Compartment Lights, Dashboard Lights and Others); By Type of Vehicles (2-Wheelers, 4-Wheelers and Others); By Geography Forecast (2018-2023)”,published by IndustryARC, the market is driven by rising awareness of energy efficient lighting systems and growing sales of luxury vehicles equipped with navigations and infotainment systems.
The most ambient light today reflects a light source surface of interior surfaces and is designed to help the driver see till certain distance. Lighting is a vital component in automotive vehicles and plays a very important role in automotive safety.
Asia-Pacific Dominates with Major Growth in the Automotive Lighting Market:
The report focusses on the Automotive Lighting in Global market, especially in the regions of North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East, Africa and rest of the world. Asia-Pacific is the fastest rising region due to the existence of developing economics such as India, China and few other South-East Asian countries. The technological advancement and focus on governmental regulations has led the market in the coming years. Asia-Pacific holds the maximum share in adoption due to its strong foothold in vehicle productions.
Selected End-User Industry Analysis Done in the Full Report:
The Automotive Lighting Market report describes the technical trends, market evolution, and market size by application. The Automotive Lighting market comprises of Halogen, Xenon, Light Emitting Diodes (LED), and others. Traditionally, halogen with its low-cost and easily accessible features,, has been majorly used in lighting technology. Halogen was earlier a conventional choice for the lighting in cars. Xenon and LED are the other prominent technologies. Amongst these three technologies, LED is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period. This can be caused by distinct shift towards energy efficient technology in light controls. LED headlights lighting possesses high capabilities and flexibility for use in various automotive lighting applications. Presently,automotive LED lights are mounted mostly in high-end automobiles due to their relatively higher cost. The ongoing study to lower their cost would create significant demand of these lights. Hence, the market forecast for automotive lighting looks promising in the given forecast period.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors:
• Rising demand for conventional and green cars in the automotive industry is driving the growth of the automotive interior lights market.
• Automotive vehicles, including passenger and commercial vehicles, require energy-efficient and cost-effective lighting systems to enable a safe driving experience. The growing number of residents and upsurge in automotive production, and rising concerns about vehicle safety triggered by the government regulations are driving the growth of the automotive lighting market.
• Laser light is an absolute innovation in automotive lighting and the next big step forward since the introduction of halogen, xenon and LED car headlight technologies. This lighting technology has opened a completely new horizon. BMW i8, Audi R8, and the BMW 7 Series are the major players to adopt laser full beam technology while leading the market to grow significantly.
Key players of the Automotive Lighting Market:
Some of the prominent vendors of the market include Koninklijke Philips N.V (Netherlands), General Electric (U.S.), OsramLicht AG (Germany), Automotive Lighting (Germany), HellaKGaAHueck& Co (Germany). Koninklijke Philips N.V has products such as: Diamond Vision Light, Crystal Vision Light, X-treme Vision Light, and Weather Vision Light. HellaKGaAHueck& Co. has xenon headlamp segment, with both static and dynamic based lighting and AFS (Adaptive Front lighting System) Systems.
The Automotive Lighting Market report is Segmented as Below:
A. Automotive Lighting Market –By Light Sources
4. HID Lamps
5. Light Emitting Diodes (LED)
I. High Power LED
II. Medium Power LED
III. Low Power LED
7. Organic Light Emitting Diodes
B. Automotive Lighting Market Lighting Technology Analysis
2. Light Emitting Diodes (LED)
3. Organic Light Emitting Diodes
C. Automotive Lighting Market- By Exterior Head Lights
1. Front Light
2. Parking Light
3. Fog Light
4. Daytime Running Light (DRL)
5. Side Turn Indicators
6. Warning Signals
D. Automotive Lighting Market- By Exterior Rear Lights
1. Parking Light
2. Stop Light
3. Trunk Light
4. Reverse Light
5. Fog Light
6. License Plate Light
7. Warning Indicators
E. Automotive Lighting Market- By Interior Lights
1. Compartment Lights
2. Dashboard Lights
F. Automotive Lighting Market- By Type Of Vehicles
3. Heavy Duty Commercial Vehicles
4. Light Duty Commercial Vehicles
5. Passenger Vehicles
6. Luxury Vehicles
7. Performance Vehicles
G. Automotive Lighting Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
H. Automotive Lighting Entropy Market
I. Manufacturer Citied / Interviewed
2. Volkswagen Group
6. Mahindra and Mahindra
7. Koito Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
8. Stanley Electric Co., Ltd.
9. Company 9
10. Company 10
11. Company 11
12. Company 15+
A. PC Resin in Lighting Market
B. Automotive Wheel Bearing Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Automotive Lighting Market Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competit or Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response:Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.