A Salesforce administrator is a person who has deep knowledge about his company and who is responsible for the smooth working of his company and its various departments. This Salesforce admin online training makes certain that you learn all about the concepts of Salesforce Administrator and clear the certification exams in the very first attempt. Through this training, you learn how to and configure and administer Salesforce and also learn about Salesforce application development. Apart from this, the training allows allows you to:
- Understand the Data model
- Understand the Security model
- Define Business process automation options
- Master Sales Cloud and Service Cloud modules
- Explain Reports and Dashboard
The Salesforce certificates fall under three main categories of Admin, Developer, and Marketer. Those three categories has been further divided into five different tracks given below:
- Admin: Admins work on managing Salesforce and tend to be front-facing. They are engaged in optimizing Salesforce for their users and their company. They also interact with the company to suggest how things can be improved.
- App Builder and Developer: The app builder track builds off of the point-and-click capabilities of the platform to design and create custom applications.
- Marketing: Those having the marketing certification under this track masters email and social marketing methods and best practices for marketing workflows.
- Implementation: Having this certification permits you to aid the customer in implementing and setting up their own Sales Cloud and scaling them if required.
- Technical Architect: This is the hardest track to achieve. The professionals who get certified in this track can efficiently work with multiple platforms and integrations.
Having a Salesforce Admin certificate is one of the best ways of starting your career in the Salesforce. The Salesforce admin certification training provides you with all the knowledge and skills that are required to clear the certification examination. The training provides you with a broad knowledge of Salesforce applications and makes you able to properly configure and manage Salesforce. It also gives you a deeper understanding, and help you in your day-to-day interaction with the system. Salesforce certified professionals are also more likely to find better jobs, and are paid a higher salary. Salesforce certification training does not require any specific pre-requisites. But working knowledge as an administrator or a developer or a functional consultant will be good. This training is appropriate for experienced professionals who are looking to have an exciting career in the leading cloud computing platform, functional consultants who are looking to switch to Salesforce, the freshers who are looking to give a kick start to their careers in cloud computing, and lateral developers who have worked in Java and are looking to boost their career.