According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “APAC Bluetooth Low Energy Market: By Product Type (Modules, Chipsets); By Mode (Single, Dual); By Application (Automotive Connectivity, Consumer Electronics, Industrial Automation, Others); By Country- (2018-2024)”, the market will be driven by the on-going technological improvements in bluetooth low energy devices.
China Will Continue to Lead the Market Share and Growth During 2018-2024.
China is the world’s second largest economy and Asia’s biggest market for BLE technology. It has made fast advances in areas such as education, infrastructure, high-tech manufacturing, academic publishing, patents and commercial applications. It is now, in some areas and by some measures, a world leader. China manufactures more than half of the world’s electronic goods and thus provides the largest potential for adoption of the BLE technology. China held the largest revenue of $513.23 million in 2017 and is projected to register $2.747 billion by 2024 with the highest CAGR of 27.20%.
APAC Bluetooth Market Analysis Done in the full Report:
The APAC Bluetooth modules market revenue was valued $686.11 million in 2017, and is estimated to reach $2.5 billion by the end of 2024, growing at a CAGR of 21.08%. The APAC Bluetooth Low Energy chipsets segment is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 25.06%, from $687.57 million in 2017 and reach $3.26 billion by 2024.
The total market for Single Mode Bluetooth Low Energy is envisaged to amplify from $277.92 million in 2017 to $3.23 billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 41.87%, while the market for dominant Dual Mode Bluetooth Low Energy will rise at a CAGR of 12.23% from $1.095 billion in 2017 to $2.53 billion by 2024.
To access the full Report click on below Link:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Bluetooth Report:
1. Increasing number of smartphone production centers in Indonesia is set to drive the BLE market in this country.
2. Malaysia launched few action plans to drive the national IoT strategic roadmap in the country. It resulted in catalyzing an IoT development hub by facilitating research and development of IoT applications and services in this region. The increasing IoT spending is observed to drive the BLE market in Malaysia.
3. The increasing adoption of smart home technology is about to drive the demand for BLE devices in this country during the forecast period.
Key Players of the APAC Bluetooth Low Energy Industry:
Panasonic Corporation, MediaTek Inc., Nordic Semiconductors, Murata Manufacturing Co Ltd, Cypress Semiconductor are the major players in the market. The Panasonic Corporation is leading in the BLE market in terms of product launches and market expansion. The company launched several reference designs to enable the rapid development of emerging low power applications such as smart remote control, smart beacons and many others.
APAC Bluetooth Low Energy Market Report is Segmented as below:
• By Product Type:
• By Mode:
1. Single Mode
2. Dual Mode
• By Applications:
1. Automotive Connectivity
2. Asset Tracking & Proximity Marketing
3. Consumer Electronics
4. Industrial Automation
5. Wearable Electronics
• By Country ( Covers 10+ Countries )
• By Market Entropy
• Companies Citied / Interviewed
1. MURATA MANUFACTURING CO. LTD.
2. STMICROELECTRONICS N.V.
3. NORDIC SEMICONDUCTOR ASA
4. TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INC.
5. BROADCOM CORPORATION
6. FUJITSU LTD.
7. PANASONIC CORPORATION
8. QUALCOMM TECHNOLOGIES, INC
10. ZHUHAI JIELI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
11. Company 15+
A. Bluetooth Low Energy Market
B. Wireless Sensor Network Market
What can you expect from the report?
The main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
• Market Size by Product Categories
• Market trends
• Manufacturer Landscape
• Distributor Landscape
• Pricing Analysis
• Top 10 End user Analysis
• Product Bench marking
• Product Developments
• Merges & Acquisition Analysis
• Patent Analysis
• Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume )
• Country level Analysis (10+)
• Competitor Analysis
• Market Shares Analysis
• Value Chain Analysis
• Supply Chain Analysis
• Strategic Analysis
• Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
• Opportunity Analysis
• Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop in an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.