Mumbai is the commercial hub of India, also called the financial capital of the country. With the second highest per capita income in the country, the city has large number of financial institutions and banks operating out of here. Overall the state of Maharashtra is considered as the hub for IT and ITeS industry, electronics and business outsourcing industries, pharmaceutical, automobiles, cotton and silk industry.
For all aspiring project managers as well as existing project heads, team leaders and team members, based out of Mumbai, it is wise to consider getting enrolled for the PMP training Mumbai to enable you to reach the pinnacle of your project management career. Armed with the PMP certification in Mumbai, you will increase your chances of getting hired by the best employers in the city and getting a desirable promotion and salary increment during appraisals in the next financial year. It is important to review the statistics that were derived from a PMI sponsored survey. The report states that:-
- By 2027, there would be 87.7 million jobs globally available for project management related roles.
- The ideal skill set for project managers’ include – technical project management, strategic and business management and leadership qualities.
- Project management jobs in India alone in the 2017 stood at 14.7 million. In the next ten years it is expected to touch 21.7 million. Overall, globally there is going to be an increase of 33% in project management related jobs in the next ten years.
- As per Gap analysis done in 2016, there is a GDP loss of $23.4 billion in India due to lack of trained project management professionals.
- The earnings of trained and certified project management personnel are much higher than the salaries of non-trained professionals.
Hence it is sensible to attend the PMP certification course in Mumbai from a reputed and experienced institute to get ready to take up the challenge.
Since there are many institutes in Mumbai that offer the PMP course in Mumbai, it is advisable to take admission in an institute that offers the following:-
- Offer learning material that are world-class and differentiates from other institutes. The exam preparatory materials are essential for candidates to properly grasp the content of the course and its objectives.
- Innovative teaching methods like game based interactive methods that make learning more fun and less boring. These methods are scientifically proven to help students learn better than regular classroom teaching methods.
- The instructors are in-house rather than consultants or part-time instructors. The advantage of having full-time trainers is that they can be accessed any time and they would work in unison with the institute’s mission
- Have good percentage of students passing the exam. This can be further understood by talking to colleagues and experts from the industry as well as reading the feedback from ex-students online.
The institute should be able to support in filling up the application form, exam analysis, face to face clearing of concepts etc.