In the Report “Coil Coatings Market: By Type (Polyester, Fluoror polymers, Plastisol, Others); By Application (Aluminum and Steel); By End-user (Building, Appliance, Automotive, Furniture and Others); By Region – (2018-2028)“published by IndustryARC the market’s increasing demand in steel and aluminum construction and transportation industry is driving the growth.
The Global Coil Coatings Market looks good with extensive opportunities in construction, transport, furniture and other sectors. On the basis of comprehensive research, it is predicted that the marketplace demand for aluminum and steel industry coatings, is becoming an integral part of commercial and industrial sectors. The findings in the report also compare automotive business,which is a driving factor for the demand of epoxy coatings market.
Asia-Pacific growing with major share in the Coil Coatings Market:
The Asia-Pacific region is among the fastest growing markets for the coil coating formulation industry. China, India, Indonesia and other developing economies make the Asia-Pacific region one of the prominent markets with ample opportunities in automotive, building and construction. North America, led by the presence of the U.S. and Canada, is playing a significant role in industrial paint development. Similarly, Europe is a significant market as well, mostly in Western Europe, due to the existence of well-known industries known for pre-coated steel and aluminum.
Selected Type Analysis done in the full Report:
The growing prominence of performance products is driving the market. Polyester is the important application. This segment is slated to generate a revenue of $2.95 billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach $5.56 billion in 2028. The increased use of polyesters will drive this segment at the fastest CAGR of 5.69% through 2028. Fluoro polymer market volume generated in 2018 is 26.8 million gallons. The market is foreseen to reach 43.7 million gallons till 2028, growing at a CAGR of 5.46% and is slated to gain a revenue of $701.5 million by 2028.Features like high electrone gativity, low polarizability, and highly durable in architectural coatings are boosting the market. Siliconized Polyester is one segment where rate of growth is comparatively less than the above one, but in terms of revenue, it is expected to gain $708.9 million by 2028 at a CAGR of 5.25%. The major reason behind the demand is the composition which consists of durable polyester resin and a siliconized polyester resin, having 5% silicone content which makes the process of coil coatings much easier than the other paint coatings.
Pastisol coating is an excellent insulator and mostly used in electrical applications. Increased use of electrical products will increase the demand of pastisol coil coatings in various regions.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors:
• New hydrophobic coating and process development is the next step for the evolution of coil coatings. Many efforts were made and are ongoing to find new applications and markets for coil coating products, diversifying their end-uses.
• Older technologies are being replaced by newer and increasingly advanced technologies such as radiation, along with water borne systems.
• Increasing urbanization, working women population and penetration of retail sector, the functional food and baby food sectors are opening new opportunities for the development of new functional food categories with offers for the protein ingredient manufacturers to develop and deliver tailor made solutions.
To access/purchase the full report browse the link below:
Key players of the Coil Coatings Market:
AkzoNobel Coatings Inc. is the market leader in the global coil coating market, in terms of the profits. BASF SE. has the higher value of EBIT as compared to its core competitors in the arena. PPG Industries have recorded more than average shares as compared to the other leaders in the industry, earned during the present forecast period. If we take a look at the mentioned key players, the overall shares built is more than 79% and will be increasing till any modification resumes.
Coil Coatings Market report is segmented as below:
The Global Coil Coatings Market study across various end user industries is incorporated in the report.
A. Coil Coatings Market by Type
3. Siliconized Polyester
B. Coil Coatings Market By Application
C. Coil Coatings Market By End User
D. Coil Coatings Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
E. Coil Coatings Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
1. W.R. Grace & Co.
2. Atlanta AG
3. Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd.
4. Kansai Paint Co., Ltd.
5. Becker Group
6. Arkema Group
7. The Valspar Corporation
8. Henkel AG & Co., KGaA
9. Company 9
10. Company 10+
A. Metal Coatings Market
B. Antifouling Paints and Coating Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Coil Coatings Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Bench marking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response:Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.