According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Coiled Tubing Market By Service (Well Intervention & Production, Drilling); By Operation (Circulation, Pumping, Logging, Perforation and Others) & By Geography- Forecast(2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the increasing focus on the natural gas production.
Americas dominates the Coiled Tubing Market during the forecast period:
Americas has a major share in the Coiled Tubing Market due to growing oil and gas refineries in the region. It is expected to generate a revenue of $2.49 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 3.63%. Well intervention and production services through coiled tubing will dominate the Coiled Tubing Market during the forecast period. The shutdown of active regions in the region also bolsters the demand for coiled tubing. The adoption of advanced techniques of the oil and gas extraction from the shale reserves such as horizontal drilling, acidizing and simulation, will drive the growth of the market.
Middle Eastern and African countries are expected to be the fastest growing regions during the forecast period. Middle East has the largest reserve of 802.85 billion barrels which makes it the largest producer of crude oil, while Africa accounted for 128.04 billion barrels in 2015.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
Coiled tubing is used in the circulation of chemicals and water for removing sand or filling from a well bore which blocks the fluid flow through the bore, declining oil and gas production. The fill material which is deposited in the bore wells may contain sands, fines, gravel pack failures, etc.. In conventional circulation, fluid is circulated at high pressure through a nozzle which is attached to the end of the coiled tubing string. This fluid at high pressure drags entrains the depositions and is sent out through the well bore production annulus. In reverse circulation, the fluids are pumped through the production annulus and the fill materials are sent out through the coiled tubing string. This technique is used for removing huge quantities of sand from the well bore.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors:
• The growing demand for energy and recoverable resources drives the growth of the coiled tubing tools.
• Fluctuation in crude oil prices leads to a rising demand for cost effective intervention methods, which enhances the demand for CT services.
• Unconventional hydrocarbon recovery enhances the growth of CT technology.
• Increasingly deviated drilling trajectories are set to drive the Coiled Tubing Market.
To access full report click on below link:
Key players of the Coiled Tubing Industry:
The top companies of the Coiled Tubing Market include Schlumberger Ltd, Halliburton Co, Baker Hughes Inc, Superior Energy, Cudd Pressure Control, Key Energy Services, and Calfrac Well Services. Schlumberger consists of principal technologies involved in drilling and positioning of oil and gas wells. Halliburton Co has launched SpectrumSM Real-Time Coiled Tubing Services. Baker Hughes provides intervention solutions that can manage costs and reduce risks by permanent monitoring and intelligent production systems. Key Energy Services provides transportation, well site storage services, and disposal services for fluids.
Coiled Tubing Market is segmented as below:
Growing oil and gas industry enhances the demand for the Coiled Tubing Market in the coming years.
A. By Services
2. Well Intervention & Production
B. By Operations
C. By Geography(covers 12+ countries)
D. By Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
1. ARCHER LIMITED
2. BAKER HUGHES INC
3. CUDD ENERGY SERVICES
4. CALFRAC WELL SERVICES LTD
5. SUPERIOR ENERGY SERVICES
6. SCHLUMBERGER LIMITED
7. SURGUTNEFTEGAZ OAO
8. HALLIBURTON COMPANY
9. KEY ENERGY SERVICES
10. ESSENTIAL ENERGY SERVICES
A. Retail Oil and Gas Equipment Market
B. DIN Rail Power Supply Market
What can you expect from the report?
The report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis 9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product bench marking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.