In the Report “Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market: By Solutions (Media Delivery, Transparent Catching, Others); By End-User (Media, Advertising, others) & By Service Provider (P2P, Cloud, Others); By Organization Size (Large Enterprise, SMEs) – Forecast (2017- 2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market is increasingly focusedonimproving the performance of websites, reducing latency and mitigating cyber threats that is further boosting thedemand for CDN globally.
Asia-Pacific held with major share in the Content Delivery Network Market:
America is estimated to hold the prominent share of 38% in global CDN market. The market is analyzed to reach $9.76 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 24% during 2018-2023.Findings say that the market will be driven by enterprisesopting for CDN solutions. Media and entertainment industry accounted for the major value in AmericanCDN market in 2018. Online gaming is poised to witness the highest growth of CAGR 30.4% during 2018-2023. Asia-Pacific is projected to become the largest growing content distribution network market. APAC isforecast to grow at CAGR of 29.8% from 2018 to 2023, projecting to $7.96 billion by 2023.
CND Analysis done in the full Report:
Static Content type of CDN holds the largest revenue share of $2.80 billion in 2018. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.5% and to reach a revenue of $6.76 billion by 2023. Static content isinformationutilized byan end user in real time. It is the simplest and most efficient content types to transmit inthe market. Streaming content is projected to witness growth of 30.8% CAGR owing to the surging demand of video based content, and is likely to surpass static content market revenue by 2020. Streaming content is projected to reach a revenue of $9.91 billionand will be leading all by the end of 2023.Followed by dynamic content,it is mostly powered by applications and scripts that run on the server hosting the website. The market for dynamic content is predicted to grow from $2.33 billion in 2018 to $9.59 billion in 2023.
The increase in the number of internet access is further assisted by the adoption of advanced telecom technologies such as WiMax, FTTH, 4G and the upcoming 5G, with high speed access and broader network coverage.Traditional CDNs isexpected to dominate the market with value accounting to $2.64 billion in 2018. Cloud based CDNs are set to witness the highest CAGR 29.9% during 2018-2023 projecting to $7.56 billion by 2023. This is followed by Telco CDN and peer-to-peer CDN, forecast to witness a growth of 27.6% and 26.5% respectively during 2018-2023.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors:
• Development of smartphones is speeding up the useof mobile web services with the help of internet and cloud CDN based services. Thus, rising mobile content delivery networks, coupled with improvements in storage, quality and scalability features,are set to provide numerous opportunities to the CDN providers in the coming future.
• Medical applications and information on the internet has led to the increasedsecurity concerns. The necessity of healthcare organizations to address regulatory compliance and preventing system attacks is also one of the key driverspropellingthe content delivery market.
• Small and medium scale enterprises in developing economies are further set to drive the Cloud and P2P CDN market in the future.
• Coming years will prove to be substantial in the CDN market as they are being developed for scaling down the costs that will open newfrontiers for expansion and drive the market.
Key players of the Content Delivery Network Industry:
The market for CDN is dominated by many key players who contribute nearly 90% of the overall market. The key players of the market include Amazon Web Services Inc. (U.S.), Akamai Technologies (U.S.), Level 3 Communications (U.S.), Verizon Digital Media Services (U.S.) and Limelight Networks (U.S.). Amazon is the first leading player in CDN service market. It has contributed to almost half, i.e. 46% of overall revenue generated from CDN. The company has fast grown to become a dominant player with constant product launches and developments such as Amazon CloudFront and AWS (Amazon Web Services). The next leading player is Akamai Technologies, servingwebsites & mobile performance, cloud security and media & delivery.
Content Delivery Network Market report is segmented as below:
The Global Content Delivery Network Market study across various end user industries is incorporated in the report.
A. Content Delivery Network Market – By Type
1. Dynamic Content
2. Static Content
3. Streaming Content
B. Content Delivery Network Market – By Solution
1. Media Delivery
2. Web Performance Optimization
3. DRM & Transcoding
4. Monitoring & Analytics
5. Transparent Caching
6. Data Security & Cloud Storage
C. Content Delivery Network Market – By Organization Size
1. Large Enterprises
2. Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
D. Content Delivery Network Market – By Service Provider
1. Peer-to-Peer CDN
2. Cloud CDN
3. Traditional CDN
4. Telco CDN
5. Others (Free CDN)
E. By Geography (covers 10+ countries)
F. By Entropy
Companies Cited / Interviewed
1. Aiscaler Ltd.
2. Cloudflare Inc.
4. Internap Corp
6. Fastly Inc.
7. Alphabet Inc.
8. Hibernia Networks
9. Highwinds Network Group Inc.
10. Incapsula, Inc.
11. Onapp Ltd.
12. Rackspace Inc.
13. Cachenetworks, Llc
14. Cdnetworks Co. Ltd.
15. Cedexis Inc.
16. Company 19
17. Company 20
18. Company 21
A. Scalable Software Defined Networking Market in Telecommunication Industry
B. Long Term Evolution Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response:Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client, address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.