Furniture bring an essential essence to a room or space. It gives it a sense of purpose, decor and aesthetic. One who plans to decorate or re-decorate a space, has to be mindful of many a factors. A home is easiest to design and decorate, simply because one’s home has to be homely in their personal taste and not in accordance with their guests. However, this isn’t applicable while decorating a hotel with its furniture and furnishings. Following are the pointers to consider while buying bulk hotel furniture:-
- Highlight your Lobby space– Wowing the guests as soon as they enter is one of the most crucial things to do. Incorporating amazing designs that raises the glamour quotient of your hotel lobby is one part of it and another requires careful placement of furniture to make the place look something beautifully royal or modern.
- Cost- Obviously glamour is the only thing to be considered. Contract hotel furniture is available for all those who are unsure of what to buy and are afraid to go terribly wrong while making the final purchase. You can rent furnishings and furniture on contract to see how it goes to you and your guests’ liking.
- Aesthetic appeal– You can buy bulk hotel furniture but what if you can’t ascertain how it may seem? Aesthetic appeal is important as because it builds the feeling of home and luxury. You can’t just put mismatched furniture and expect a good experience and feedback from the guests.
- Size Matters– Big furniture are a no-no in a small room. The proportion of free space and furniture should be carefully maintained otherwise it will make the guests feel claustrophobic or the feeling of residing in a storage unit. Freedom of movement should not be hampered. Keeping the furniture space efficient is extremely important to maintain.
- Features– Flexibility with great functionality is a huge bonus for hotel furniture. It looks both modern and decreases unnecessary furniture requirements. Suppose, you install a TV cabinet in each room, the interiors not only look luxurious but also saves the space of another storage space. Coupled with drawers and cupboards, one doesn’t need extra almirah or shoe cabinet.
- Comfort– Extravagance should not come at the cost of discomfort. Luxury hotel room interiors makes one go wow but if lacks the proper cushions and comfort, it only appeases the eye but not the resting body.
- Lighting– Choosing to ignore this essential factor is a big mistake. Right angled lighting with proper illumination can perform wonders to the aesthetics of a living space. Dim lighting wherever required and strong illumination where ever necessary is something to should carefully judge and determine. Installing an automated brightness control is not a bad idea either.
- Ultra-modern Technology– You can surely grab the attention of your patrons, present or prospective, by having technology that’s relatively new and exciting. For example, having a high speed Wi-Fi is a huge bonus if you want to cater to business crowd or young generation. HD TV, Mp3 compatible Radio, movie library and much more is much appreciated by today’s guests.
The above pointers will be enough for you to keep in mind while buying bulk hotel furniture.