Small business started recently with an objective to grow at rapid pace and genuinely solve the need of customers or consumers by providing valid solutions to their problem with the set of innovative products is nothing but a startup. Even if the product or services provided by startup are innovative and have the ability of creating higher impact then also if startup fails to promote that in right way and through right channel like digital media marketing then all will go in-vein.
In today’s world, priority of startups is to compete effectively, achieve rapid business growth, manage spend efficiently to make it more sustainable and finally reach break even in stipulated time frame or deadlines. To make all this happen, they need to choose effective way of marketing which will easily reach masses in less time and will get the quick returns in lesser costs. This is where Digital Media Marketing comes to the picture, because of its unique value propositions i.e. because of its importance for Startup Businesses –
- Digital Media Marketing has range of various online channels like SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email Marketing and SMS. These channels can be used to easily reach masses in quick time. Today there are lot of technologies like Facebook Ads, Google Ads or Email Platforms like Mailchimp that can be used to get short term returns and visibility to masses just by spending lesser bucks.
- Today more than 3 Crore people from India use Facebook so with the help of digital marketing we can easily reach our audience from this 3 crore and you don’t have to spend much on its marketing. Developing brand on Facebook using its innovative brand / product page can help startups in not only engaging their audience but also in retaining them for long term benefit.
- Digital Marketing has capability of getting organic reach through its SEO channel which helps organization to get high quality and hot prospects for businesses.
- Email Marketing can help startups in sending bulk emails to its audience in much customized and creative format which can generate lot of leads / sales / transactions for businesses. Email marketing also helps startups in sending followup email, brand promotion emails, new product launch events to their existing customers to improve retention rate / repeat rate.
- SMS marketing can help startups in sending personalized messages to customers which can improve conversion rates and can generate lot of sales or cold calls for the organization in short time period.
- Google Adwords is most effective technology from Google to promote websites targeting specific business keywords which prospects may look for. Even though here brand will have to spend money for promoting products but quality of audience visiting website will be highly qualitative.
All these features differentiate digital marketing from the traditional marketing. In traditional marketing businesses have to spend lot of money in creating and printing marketing collaterals, they also have to ensure that the printed material is distributed or displayed in right target audience which is very difficult to judge. Secondly to do all onsite activations organizations need to hire agencies or lot of resources to keep control over other companies which results into increase of marketing spend, whereas Digital Marketing is easy to execute and measure, even organizations can hire digital marketing companies to implement activities for them if they don’t really want to invest in resources. This means it is more affordable than traditional marketing.
So in 2016 we have seen that not only startups but all small, medium and large sized organization have understood the importance of digital media marketing for businesses and now have started following up all internet marketing practices for their companies.
We at Digitalseed provide complete support of online marketing to startups, small, medium and large businesses in setting up their digital marketing channel and execute end to end campaigns for them so if you are any of organization and are looking for digital marketing company then do visit us at www.digitalseed.in.