Linux is a very popular Operating System used in server, desktop and mobile computing. Linux platform is the first choice to host Database, Email, Applications and Web. The popularity of Linux among individual as well as company guarantee promising career. The fun of hands on Linux further adds to it. Linux course program is intended for those beginners who want to do the best of Linux skills in IT organizations. These courses are completely targeted for IT environments with entire approach to LINUX. During training, you will be shown to such Linux capabilities which are essential for building a huge success in Linux. Linux offers several benefits, some of them are:
- Customizability: Linux can be customized to run on any hardware platform (except UEFI boot locked)
- Verifiability: Linux is Open Source. Anyone can check the source code to find bugs/exploits, which knowledge can then be contributed back to fix the bugs/exploits
- UI customization: Unlike Windows 8 & 10, where you are stuck with a single UI, decided by and changed at the whim of Microsoft; with Linux you can go back to the previous UI.
- Security by the community: With the whole community verifying code that they are using regularly, Linux tends to be more secure than other operating systems. Most hackers use Linux as their primary operating system for this reason.
- Stability: With the whole community looking out for it, GNU/Linux long term releases very stable. GNU/Linux can run for months without needing reboots, which is why they are preferred for running on servers over any other Operating Systems.
- Rising User share: Microsoft has been known to ‘allow’ spying on its customers in multiple cases.
- Diversity: As with any Open Source projects, Linux has been forked multiple times.
- Credibility: Knowing Linux (getting Linux certifications) is usually a requirement in software developer jobs.
Linux is everywhere. In your daily life, you are communicating with Linux servers, major internet sites such as Facebook and Google are using Linux servers. In addition, most modern televisions and Android mobiles run on Linux. At the root of it, Linux is free software used to control desktop, laptop, supercomputers, mobile devices, networking equipment, airplanes and automobiles and so on. With Linux knowledge and an inexpensive computer you can create tiny gadgets at home, making it a widely acclaimed weapon in your skills.
Linux is offering extremely promising career opportunities in the administration domain. Linux is almost universally being deployed when it comes to powering the majority of websites, technology enterprises and operations among others. Taking the Linux course in Noida can help professionals make the most of the lucrative Linux admin job opportunities.