In the online space for buyers who seek quality hose clamps, Jolly Clamps stand out as one of the best quality hose clip manufacturers and no hub couplings manufacturers. Jolly Clamps have also been distinguished into turbo clamps distributors and constant tension band clamps distributors.
Constant tension band clamps are the most flexible type clamps which fit well in the situations where changes due to pressure or thermal variations are frequent and are inevitable. These clamps are manufactured in a way that they can neither be under-tightened or over-tightened. This is because the clamps have no particular arrangement for fastening by default. Constant tension band clamps carry the advantage of being available in dimensions as per requirements.
If we compare constant tension band clamps with the regular hose clamps, following are the points:
- Constant tension band clamps auto adjusts with temperature variations whereas the regular clamps require manual adjustments.
- Constant tension band clamps cannot be over/under tightened while the regular clamps have a screw system to tighten or loosen it.
- Constant tension band clamps need to be installed whereas regular clamps are assembled part by part.
- Constant tension band clamps comparatively take lesser time than regular clamps to be installed.
Further, constant tension band clamps come in various types.
- Single wire hose clamps: They are made of a single wire of varying diameters. They have outward projections at both the extreme ends to adjust during installation.
- Double wire hose clamps: These clamps are made of two wires made for better grip. Although the pressure provided is less than single wire hose clamps.
- Constant tension clamps: These clamps are flat strips in the same design as single/double wire hose clamps. The pressure is less than single wire clamps but more that double wire clamps.
- Constant tension light clamps: These are like constant tension clamps but are more cost effective. However, they work almost same as constant tension clamps.
For more info, Like our Facebook Page.