According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Edge Computing Market: By Industry ( Manufacturing, Energy and Utilities, IT& Telecom, Healthcare & life sciences, Consumer appliances, transportation and logistics, others); By Technology Outlook(Mobile Edge computing, fog computing); By Organisation outlook(small and medium enterprises, large enterprises); By Forecast ( 2018-2023),” the market will be driven by growing number of internet users and adoption of digital devices.
To access the Edge Computing Market report, click the link below:
North America Dominates the Edge Computing Market:
North America will dominate the Edge Computing Market forecast period. This is due to the presence of companies such as Google, Amazon web services, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development. There are many manufacturing and telecommunication industries which use edge computing services in the region. Expansion of digital services and technological advancements along with the adoption of the latest technologies in different sectors such as transportation and logistics, Healthcare and Life sciences will supplement the growth of the edge computing market in North America.
Edge Computing Market Analysis Done in the Full Report:
The mobile edge computing segment will have the largest share in the edge computing market during the forecast period. The technological innovations in the telecommunication sector have given rise to the 5G network which needs high bandwidth. This factor elevates the growth of the segment. The healthcare and life sciences segment will be the fastest growing segment in the future. The IoT (Internet of technologies) has now entered the healthcare sector which has led to the growth of smart healthcare solutions. Edge computing provides real time screening of the patient, which propels the growth of the technology in the segment.
Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the Edge Computing Market Report:
• Increasing emphasis on cost and time management drives the demand for the edge computing IoT.
• Growing need for automation of business will spur the demand for the edge computing applications in the future.
• The proliferation of the Internet of Things provides opportunities for edge computing.
Key Players of the Edge Computing Market:
The key players of the edge computing market include Amazon Web Services, Cisco Systems, and General Electric. Amazon web services builds edge computing for enabling device management, analytics, security and machine learning for equipment.
The Edge Computing Market Report is Segmented as Indicated Below:
A. Edge Computing Market By Industry
• Energy & Utilities
• IT & Telecom
• Healthcare & Life Sciences
• Consumer Appliances
• Transportation & Logistics
B. Edge Computing Market By Technology Outlook
• Mobile Edge Computing
• Fog Computing
What can you expect from the report?
The Edge Computing Market Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Edge Computing Market Size by Product Categories
2. Edge Computing Market Trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Edge Computing Market Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis of Edge Computing
6. Top 10 End User Analysis of Edge Computing Market
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Edge Computing Market Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis (15+)
13. Edge Computing Market Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Edge Computing Market Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis of Edge Computing Market
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Edge Computing Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on cutting-edge technologies and newer applications in a market. Our custom research services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply–demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs effectively, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor, and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.