According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Big Data Consulting Market: By application (Data strategy consulting, Data Assessment, Analytics, Design and Architectural consultation, Implementation, Capacity planning, Performance and Opportunity Analysis, Customer Insights); & By Geography – Forecast (2018–2023),”the market is driven by consumer data, superior information security, and enhanced business efficiencies.
North America dominates with major share and growth in the Big Data Consulting Market
North America held the foremost market revenue share for big data consulting market since 2017, and is predicted to rule during forecast period 2018-2023. The high adoption of analytics consulting across countries such as the U.S., Mexico and Canada has helped the market to grow exponentially. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to register the highest growth rate during the forecast period due to the increasing amount of data generation as well as high interest across the region.
Selected Verticals and Application Analysis Done in the Full Report
The verticals adopting the big data are divided as banking, financial services and insurance, transportation, government and defence, healthcare and life sciences, IT and telecommunication, academic research and other verticals. Among all, automotive is the leading segment with respect to growing adoption of high tech vehicles. Further the market is segmented into application segment includes Data Analytics, Data Management, Customer Insights, Performance and Opportunity Analysis, Design and Architectural consultation. The data analytics held the largest market revenue share in 2017, and expected to lead in coming years.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- The expansion of the Internet of Things (IoT) has added numerous new sources of Big Data into the Data Management background and is one of the major trend in the 2018 and beyond.
- Use of Business Intelligence (BI) from the cloud will increase, and the on-going advancement in improved data visualization models and self-service software will be seen in analytics.
- AI and Machine Learning technology are moving at a faster pace and helping businesses transform, through cases like real-time ads, pattern recognition, malfunction detection, etc. Working on traditional algorithm of machine learning will become faster and more accurate helping enterprises to make more appropriate decisions. This major change will help the market to continue its growth in the coming decade
To access the full report, click the link below:
Key players of the Big Data Consulting Market
Some of the key players in market include, Accenture, Amazon Web Service, Dell, HP, IBM, Oracle, SAP, Teradata Corporation and others. Amazon Web Services is positioning in marketplace of big data consulting in helping enterprises to leverage more business value. Hadoop, DynamoDB and Elastic MapReduce are in major platforms used and AWS is making it easier for companies to manage, store and analyze their data. Dell has its services in the areas of Analytics Insights Module, Data Consulting services for financial services, HPC Big Data Analytics a potent research tool and ESB Lab Review is an analytic insights module. These are the recent developments of services in the year of 2017-2018. Teradata Corporation has analytics data platforms, the company is focused on Hadoop and big data solutions. The finding say that existing players, new entrants and future investors will expand the market to grow in specialized software.
The Big Data Consulting Market report is segmented as below:
- Big Data Consulting Market By application
- Data strategy consulting
- Data Assessment
- Design and Architectural consultation
- Capacity planning
- Performance and Opportunity Analysis
- Customer Insights
- Big Data Consulting Market By Industry
- Financial Services And Insurance
- Government And Defense
- Healthcare And Life Sciences
- IT And Telecommunication
- Academic Research
- Big Data Consulting Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Big Data Consulting Market Entropy
- Continuum Analytics
- Predixion Software
- 1010data, Inc.
- Company 6
- Company 7
- Company 8
- Company 9
- Company 10
More than 10 companies are covered in this report
Sample Report @ https://industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=17928
What can you expect from the report?
The Multifunctional Smart Phone Terminal Market Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market Trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End User Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12. Country level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on cutting-edge technologies and newer applications in a market. Our custom research services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply–demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs effectively, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor, and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.