According to the Report “Automotive Chassis Market: By Type (Front Axle, Rear Axle, Corner Modules, Active Kinematics Control); By Component (Tie-Rods, Stabilizer Links, Suspension Ball Joints, Cross Axis Joints, Control Arms, Knuckles and Hull); By Application (Passenger cars, Commercial Vehicle); By Geography – Forecast (2018–2023),” published by IndustryARC, the market is driven by the changes observed in the way companies manufacture auto parts and chassis to respond to the changing consumer needs.
The chassis, primarily manufactured from steel,is considered to be the most crucial element that gives strength and stability to vehicles under different conditions. During the engineering phase, the body of a vehicle is flexibly molded according to the structure of the chassis.
The huge demand for lighter and stronger chassis systems as well as the on-going developments and progressive features in vehicle chassis systems are the key factors that will boost the automotive chassis systems market during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific witnessing with strongest growth in the Automotive Chassis Market:
Automotive chassis market forecast to 2023, has in-depth research report on the major regional market of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the rest of the world (RoW). Among all the regions, countries such as the U.S., Germany, the U.K, Japan, South Korea and China are the leading players in the manufacturing and supplying of automotive chassis.Asia-Pacific, the largest supplier to the automotive chassis systems market since 2017, is witnessing a strong growth. A steady growth is estimated in India, China and the Middle East during the forecast period.
Automotive Chassis sales Analysis Done in the Full Report:
The current movement of innovation in automobiles is gradually mapping into the chassis market leading to higher scale of adoption. If we look upon the growing adoption of automotive industry for innovative technologies and product, the market is reshaping traditional auto industry structures.
Selected Type and End User Application Analysis Done in the Full Report:
Based on end user application, the automotive chassis market has been segmented intopassenger cars and commercial vehicles. The passenger cars segment dominates the market owing to the growing demand from Asia-Pacific and North America. Monocoque chassis, a structure in which the body of the car is integrated with the car chassis,is expected to witness the fastest growth in the passenger cars segment owing to the increasing demand for lightweight, environmentally friendly, and safe cars.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors:
• The present research states that automakers have lifted the advanced technologies across the aspects of today’s vehicles. Which came up with the development of in-car infotainment systems along with the growth in technical innovations brings new challenges for chassis manufacturers. Building a high safety measures and sophisticated chassiswill help the market achieve new heights of revenues.
• Reducing the chassis weight and also cost while improving performance is a major challenge and new opportunity for the automakers. Where, DuPont came up with myriad components, the foremost parts utilised in reducing weight and cost and integrating functions in the chassis systems. This highly engineered materials helped 1% and 4% improvement in fuel efficiency. Also helped 10% improving rolling resistance of tires. DuPont is continuing its process to enhance its standard materials that can be utilised further in future use.
To access/purchase the full report,click the link below:
Key players of the Automotive Chassis Market:
The automotive chassis market consists of severalmanufacturers and is characterized by rapid technological advancements. The chassis systems manufacturers or manufacturers of chassis componentssuch as brakes, cradles, and axlesareoperating in this industry.The top strategy players of the automotive chassis market includeBENTELER International, Bosch, Continental,Magna international and ZF Group. Other players such as American Axle & Manufacturing, and Schaeffler AGare in the raceto hold a significantshare in the market in the next few years.
The Automotive Chassis Market report is segmented as below:
A. By Type
1. Front Axle
2. Rear Axle
3. Corner Modules
4. Active Kinematics Control
B. By Component
1. Tie- Rods
2. Stabilizer Links
3. Suspension Ball Joints
4. Cross Axis Joints
5. Control Arms
C. By End User Applications
1. Passenger Cars
2. Commercial Vehicles
D. By Geography (covers 10+ countries)
E. By Entropy
2. ALF Engineering Pvt Ltd.
3. Hyundai Mobis
4. Alois Kober
5. Gestamp Automocion SA
6. Company 6
7. Company 7
8. Company 8
9. Company 9
10. Company 10
11. Company 15+
A. Automotive Wheel Bearing Market
B. Automotive Lighting Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Automotive Chassis Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response:Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.