According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “CBRNE Detection Equipment Market (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the growth of CBRNE incidents across the world and the need for security.
Americas dominates the CBRNE Detection Equipment Market during the forecast period:
Americas has the largest share in the CBRNE Detection Equipment Market.It is expected to reach $1.5 Billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 5.1%. The US is the main country which is the top CBRNE equipment manufacturer and is also a consumer of CBRNE equipment. Middle Eastern and African regions are also growing rapidly. Americas and Europe hold 59.0% of the total market share.
In the Asia Pacific, countries like China, India, South Korea, and Syria are the emerging economies in the region.
CBRNE Detection Equipment Market Analysis done in the full Report:
The commercial and logistics security segment is the fastest growing segment with a huge demand for the CBRNE equipment. This segment is related to harbors, airports, transportations malls, shopping malls, and other commercial locations, where import and export takes place. Illicit trading has become a major problem nowadays, since explosive transportation is a part of it. Hence, commercial and logistics security is needed for continuous monitoring at vulnerable places.
Baggage screening and metal detection are done with CBRNE detection in the airports. Tracking and checking exports for weapons made of nuclear and radiological material are the activities in harbor and rail transport. Fixed, mounted, and standalone detections are used in these places since surveillance is required for 24/7.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors:
• The need for detecting CBRNE materials is the main factor driving the CBRNE Detection Equipment Market. Since the post damage attack costs are high, in terms of death and loss of property, it is necessary to follow precautions for avoiding the CBRNE attacks.
• Protective equipment is required for end users like the defense industry, first responders, and persons related to law enforcement. To protect themselves and othersfrom threats, these end user industries require more sensitive equipment. . This factor is slated to drive the growth of CBRNE detection technologies in the coming years.
• All national governments have strict regulations for the device manufacturers of CBRNE equipment to protect its civilians’ life, health, and property. This factor also elevates the demand for CBRNE equipment.
To access the full report click on the below link:
Key players of the CBRNE Detection Equipment Industry:
The key players of the CBRNE Detection Equipment Market include Thermo Fisher, Smiths, Bruker, Environics, and Drager. They manufacture chemical detectors such as FirsDefender RM, HazMatlD Elite, Tracer III-V/III-SD, ChemPro100i and X-am 2000.
CBRNE Detection Equipment Market report is segmented as below:
CBRNE equipment has applications among end users such as armed forces, emergency responders, fire brigades, Special Forces, and commercial & logistics security.
A. By Detection
1. Chemical Detection
2. Biological Detection
3. Radiological and Nuclear Detection
4. Explosive Detection
B. By System
3. Radiation Detectors
4. Standalone and Standoff Systems
5. Emergency and First Responders Systems
6. Reconnaissance Vehicles
7. Hazmat Suits and Protective Equipment
8. Unmanned Vehicles
9. Training Simulators
C. By End User
2. Armed Forces
3. Emergency Responders
4. Police Forces
5. Special Forces
6. Fire Brigades
7. Commercial & Logistics Security
D. By Geography(covers 17+ countries)
E. By Entropy
Companies Cited / Interviewed
1. Mirion Technologies
2. MORPHIX TECHNOLOGIES INC
3. BRUKER CORPORATION
4. ENVIRONICS OY
5. SMITHS GROUP
6. THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC
7. FLIR SYSTEMS INC
8. BIOQUELL PLC
9. PROENGIN SA
10. BIOFIRE DIAGNOSTICS
11. W.B. JOHNSON INSTRUMENTS
12. GE MEASUREMENT & CONTROL SOLUTIONS
13. OWLSTONE INC
14. LUDLUM MEASUREMENTS
15. Company 15+
A. Wearable Medical Devices Market
B. Dialysis Equipment Market
What can you expect from the report?
The CBRNE Detection Equipment Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Bench marking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product bench marking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.