According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Conductive Polymers Market By Material Type, By Application (Automotive, Aerospace &Defense, Electronics & Electrical, Industrial, Healthcare, and Others) & By Geography- Analysis & Forecast (2018- 2023)”, the market is driven by the increased sensitivity, power of electronic devices, stringent regulations of electronic noise and rising raw material costs.
Americas dominates the Conductive Polymers Market during the forecast period:
Americas has a major share in the Conductive Polymers Market. The US is one of the most developed countries in the American region. The demand for conductive polymers in the region can be due to energy along with improvements in the electronics industry. Healthcare sector is the most prominent sector in the US. Use of conductive polymers in healthcare, especially equipment and sensors, will drive the regional market. Smartphone penetration has been prevalent in the US and is gaining adoption in recent times. Introducing flexible displays in smartphones will drive the demand for conductive polymers in the Americas. In Canada, wearable devices is a major trend for the increasing use of conductive polymers in the region.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
Conductive polymers has many applications in the automotive manufacturing sector. In the automobile industry, conductive polymers are used for corrosion prevention, body parts, and batteries. Biopolymer materials carboxymethyl cellulose conductive polymer is used in the manufacturing of rechargeable proton battery. The application of polymeric materials allow more freedom in design. They ensure safe geometrical or economical solutions. China, which is the world’s largest automobile market has seen a decrease in sales. These factors enhance the demand for conductive polymers during the forecast period.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors:
• The main manufacturing companies are now focusing on research and development sector. Hence, more efficient conductive polymers are being created which serve many functions in many industries.
• The funds provided by the governments to the agencies which provide support to the manufacturers have encouraged them to increase their output and sustain losses, if incurred. This factor ensures the steady supply of conductive polymers.
• Conductive polymers have high strength, dimensional stability, and electrical conductivity which make them a material of choice for different applications.
• Silica is used in the photovoltaic industry in applications such as displays, chip packaging, sensors, transistors and capacitors. Conductive polymers can replace Silica in these applications and can be more efficient than Silica.
To access the full report click on below link:
Key players of the Conductive Polymers Market:
BASF SE, DuPont, Evonik Industries are the key players in the Conductive Polymers Market. BASF SE is the most prominent player in the Conductive Polymers Market. It manufactures products such as Ultraform N2320 C and Neopolen. DuPont manufactures products such as Zytel and Kapton. Evonik Industries produces dynamically responsive biomaterials for cellular production. It even produces cardiovascular biomaterials.
Conductive Polymers Market is segmented as below:
Conductive Polymers Market is bolstered by the power of electronic devices and stringent regulations of electronic noises.
A. By Type
1. Inherently Conductive Polymers
2. Dissipative Polymers
B. By Materials Type
2. Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
3. Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
5. Polyphenylene-based Resins
C. By Application
3. Electronics and Electrical
D. By Geography( covers 10+ countries)
E. By Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
1. BASF SE
2. CELANESE CORPORATION
3. E. I. DU PONT DE NEMOURS AND COMPANY
4. EVONIK INDUSTRIES AG
5. KEMET CORPORATION
6. POLYONE CORPORATION
7. SHIN-ETSU CHEMICAL CO. LTD.
9. LUBRIZOL CORPORATION
10. RTP COMPANY, INC.
11. Company 11+
A. Advanced Functional Market
B. Electroactive Polymers Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Conductive Polymers Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.