The Global Tobacco Market Is Valued At $562 Billion In 2017 According To TBRC’s Latest Report

The top five companies covered are Philip Morris International Inc., Imperial Tobacco, Altria Group Inc, British American Tobacco and Japan Tobacco Inc. Philip Morris International Inc. was the largest company in the market.

The tobacco industry comprises establishments carrying out stemming and re drying of tobacco and companies manufacturing cigarettes and other tobacco products. E-cigarettes are not included in this industry.

Read the report at

https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/report/tobacco-products-global-market-report-2018

The market is valued at $562 billion in 2017 due to the rising demand for tobacco products due to rise in youth population, increasing disposable income in Asian and African countries due to economic growth.

In the report, the global tobacco market is divided into two segments. Cigarettes, cigars and cigarillos occupy the major portion, accounting for nearly 90% of the market share and the remaining 10% is occupied by the smoking and other tobacco products.

Download a sample of the report at

https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=328&type=smp

China was the largest country in the tobacco market in 2017, accounting for more than one-fourth of the market share. This was due to the presence of a large customer base seeking tobacco products in the country. The USA and Russia followed China as the next largest countries in the market.

The tobacco market is fragmented with a number of large and small organizations. The tobacco market is fragmented with the top five competitors making up nearly 30% of the total market in 2017. Philip Morris International Inc. was the largest competitor of the market, followed by Imperial Tobacco, Altria Group Inc., British American Tobacco and Japan Tobacco Inc. Philip Morris is a tobacco producing and cigarette manufacturing company. It was incorporated in 1987 and is headquartered in New York City, USA. The company had more than 82,000 employees as of December 2016.

About The Business Research Company.

The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 15 countries globally.

Contact Information.

The Business Research Company

Europe: +44 207 1930 708

Asia: +91 8897263534

Americas: +1 315 623 0293

Email: [email protected]

 

Categories
Business
No Comment

Leave a Reply

*

*