In the 21st century, skilled Indian workers are in demand abroad as never before. Every year several thousand Indian professionals make Canada and Australia their new home with the help of Leading immigration Consultants. It is relatively easy to secure a permanent residency visa in these two countries compared to a green card in the USA which has a very long waiting period and very complicated requirements. Further USA only accepts the very best Indian students and no more than a few hundred each year according to Top PR Visa Consultants India. Canada in 2017 alone took in 36,000 Indians as permanent residents. Australia does not admit as many as Canada, but it is still a large number of many thousands who settle yearly. Both these countries require skilled workers for filling gaps in their own job market.
Why migrate to Canada and Australia?
Canada is the second largest country in the world but populated by only 36 million inhabitants. There are three large cities Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver. Medical care is almost free, and the government charges a nominal premium each year. There is a sizeable Indian population in nearly every city. It is a very tolerant country with excellent human rights record and meager rates of crime.
Australia is another excellent destination for immigration, which Indians prefer. It offers high salaries, diverse employment opportunities, excellent infrastructure and the best workplace for foreign professionals, especially IT and engineers. It is also a vast country with a tiny population.
The principal advantage of settling in these countries with the help of Career and immigration consultantsis that they are English speaking, unlike France or Germany, and have much simpler rules of migration than the USA.
Note: Get Fast & Free Assessment from a Trusted & Experienced Immigration Consultant : Click Here
Types of Australian PR visa.
There are three varieties of visa which allow a skilled Indian worker to migrate to Australia with the help of Leading immigration Consultants. These include.
- Skilled Independent Visa 189.
- Skilled Sponsored/Nominated Visa 190.
- Regional Sponsor or family provisional visa 489.
Process of migration to Australia.
There are complex eligibility criteria for migrating to Australia. This is a short summary of the process in a few steps.
- The applicant has to be less than 50 years of age.
- IELTS certification is required which is proof of English language proficiency.
- The applicant must have an appropriate skill assessment authority assess his/her skills. Such as an engineer would need to have his ability tested by Engineers Australia.
- If the applicant is applying via the 190 visa, they must have a nomination from the federal government or any of the territorial governments.
- They have to select an occupation from the Skilled Occupations List.
- Submission of an Expression of Intent to the Australian immigration authorities is required. This can be done online via Skill Select.
- They must score more than 65 points in the points-based system based on critical factors like age, educational qualifications, occupation and skill set, relevant work experience.
If your profile is selected, you will get an invitation to apply for a PR visa in Australia.
The criteria of scoring 65 and above are as follows.
- 18-24 – 25 points
- 25-32 – 30 points
- 33-39 – 25 points
- 40-44 – 15 points
- 45-49 – 0 points
- Graduate/Postgraduate – 15 points
- Ph.D. – 20 points
Knowledge of English:
- 50 – 0 points (qualifying score)
- More than 65 – 10 points
- More than 79 – 20 points
- 3-5 years – 5 points
- 5-8 years – 10 points
- Above 8 years – 15 points
Types of Canadian PR visa.
The Express Entry Program was launched in 2015 by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada or IRCC. Its purpose is to identify and select skilled workers who wish to settle in Canada.
It has three categories of permanent residency visas as explained by Career and immigration consultants.
- Federal Skilled Workers Program.
- Federal Skilled Trades Program.
- Canadian Experience Class (It is meant for foreign workers who are already in Canada and seeking a PR visa).
Process of migration to Canada.
The Federal Skilled Workers Program is the primary way of attaining a PR visa in Canada. The application has to be prepared to World Education Services (WES) for Educational Credential Assessment (ECA). The applicant must also take IELTS English test.
When IELTS and WES confirmation is received the applicant can proceed to create an Expression of Interest (EOI) and participate in the Express Entry Draw.
- Begin by putting together all necessary documents related to age, education certificates.
- These will also include English language proficiency test scores from IELTS and Educational Credential assessment by World Education Services (WES). Minimum score in IELTS test has to be level 6.0.
- Choose an occupation based on the National Occupation Classification.
- Set up a profile on Express Entry detailing age, educational qualifications, proficiency level in English, relevant work experience and create an Expression of Interest (EOI).
- You would need to get a minimum of 67 points in a point system known as Comprehensive Ranking System of CRS.
- The IRCC would review your application and allow a score based on the CRS scheme.
- Every 15 days IRCC holds a draw. If you are successful, the IRCC will issue an Invitation To Apply (ITA) for a PR visa in Canada.
- If you do not already have a job offer you can at this point enroll with a job bank in Canada which enhances your possibility of having employment when you arrive.
- You have to apply for the PR visa within 90 days of receiving the ITA.
Criteria for scoring 67 and above in comprehensive ranking system (CRS):
Points are calculated based on criteria as below.
- Education – Ph.D. 25, Masters 23, Bachelors 21, 2-year Diploma 20, 1-year Diploma 19.
- Age – If less than 35 years then 12 points. If more than 35 then one point reduction per year of age.
- Experience – more than 6 years experience 15 points, more than 4 years but less than 6 is 13 points, less than 4 years but more than 2 years is 11 points and 1 year is 9 points.
- English – score of 7 in speaking, writing, reading and 8 in listening. If a spouse gets 4 in speaking, reading and writing and 4.5 in listening then an additional 5 points.
- Having a relative in Canada who will sponsor the applicant gets 5 points.
The vital role of visa consultation agents.
Immigration is a complex activity that involves several visa and immigration laws, etc. As a result, the immigration applicant often remains concerned and concerned about compliance with the complicated procedure and immigration orders. Some try to take care by themselves others prefer to rely on reliable advice on visas and immigration from Top PR Visa Consultants India.
Visa consultants in Delhi grant the applicant with necessary aid for the completion of visa formalities and securing a visa to live abroad. In the past few years, restrictions on migration have become stricter. It is, therefore, absolutely indispensable to obtain the help of a reputable immigration service provider.
When experienced Visa consultants in India guides and supports you through the very long and challenging process of permanent residence visa application you can feel assured that your application has been prepared in the in the most efficient way for the appropriate visa category.