Android One finally has a new budget phone entry in the shape of the Mi A3. Belonging to Xiaomi’s line-up with Android One, this smartphone is priced for the mid-range segment which is the highest selling phone segment in the world. As such, it will have to put up a fight with a lot of really good competitors. And its closest and biggest competitor will be the recently successful Realme X. Realme X has really made an excellent impression since its launch and to come up against that, its looking tough out there for the Xiaomi A3. So, let’s find out which is better, shall we?
When it comes to design, the Mi A3 wins hands-down! Made of the most premium materials, the Mi A3 has a premium glass back design with a gradient finish. It has the fingerprint sensor in the display, high screen-to-body ratio, the back is made of glass and the frame is made of aluminium. These features make the Mi A3’s design superior to that of Realme X. The Realme looks pretty good design-wise, with its flagship pop-up camera and the dual tone polycarbonate back, but it pales when compared the timeless beauty of the Mi A3
The display in both phones is really good. The Mi A3 has a 6.39-inch AMOLED with a waterdrop notch, slim bezels and good screen to body ratio. But the Realme X wins this round fair and square because of its 6.53-inch notch-less FULL HD display.
Realme X just blows out its competitors out of the park when it comes to performance. Powered by the Snapdragon 710 chipset, it is more powerful than the Snapdragon 660 in Mi A3. But the Mi A3 has a trick up its sleeve as it comes with the stock Android One, which means smoother user experience, faster updates and direct software support from Google.
The Mi A3 has triple rear cameras with a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 sensor alongside a wide-angle camera and a third telephoto camera. It has a 32 MP selfie camera. The Realme X, on the other hand, has a dual camera setup consisting of a 48-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.7 aperture lens and a 5-megapixel depth sensor with f/2.4 apertureand also a 16 MP selfie camera at the front. The Mi A3 wins this one with its triple camera setup.
The prices of Mi A3 start at Rs 16,999 and that for the Realme X starts at Rs 15,999. So, there’s not much to differ when it comes to price as they have been very heavily competitively priced.
So, it all comes down to this: Which is better? Well, for someone who wants a big display and better performances, Realme X is the best choice for you. For someone who is comparatively not interested in that, they can opt for the Mi A3 because of its longer battery life, stock Android One, premium design and mind-blowing cameras.
OUR BACK COVER DESIGNS FOR THE REALME X AND Mi A3:
• Black Fabric Back Cover-The plain fabric Mi A3 back covers are single coloured with a cloth-like texture that provides a soft and comfortable grip for a very friendly user experience. The black cases are completely blacked out and adds a stealth look to the phone. It’s a very simple and elegant design made of scratch resistant material
• Blue Plain Fabric Cover - The blue Realme X covers look very subtle and pleasant to the eye and they will definitely be an instant hit among the lovers of the colour blue. These covers reflect the actual design and beauty of the phone
• Grey Plain Fabric Cover - The grey Mi A3 covers will be loved by those who want their phones to match and blend with their outfit and the environment. The slim design of the cover hugs the phone tightly and accentuates the original look and design of the Mi A3
• Black Canvas Fabric Cover - Our canvas fabric Realme X back coverscome with a two-tone look. They have a lighter shade of black at the bottom and a darker shade at the top. The top layer of the cover has the cloth like texture found in our plain fabric covers and the bottom layer has a leather texture, providing excellent grip while using it or when placed on the table
• Blue Canvas Fabric Cover – The blue canvas Mi A3 fabric covers offer a healthy mix of different shades of blue giving a nice customized look to the Realme X. The canvas fabric covers are meant for durability and usability and provide ample grip while holding the phone with your hand and also prevent the phone from slipping off any glassy or slippery surfaces
• Grey Canvas Fabric Cover - While the plain grey covers will help you blend in with everything, the two-tone colour combo of the grey canvas fabric back covers of Realme Xwill earn you compliments from everybody! The two-tone look the cover also helps in standing out among the crowd and flaunt your fashion style as well
Now that you’ve seen the covers, just go to our website KSSShop.comand get a 50% discount on all orders.