Microsoft’s Azure is a cloud based platform to quickly build and manage applications across a global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters. It provides the foundation for business and consumer applications that gives a consistent way for people to store and share information easily and securely in the cloud, and accesses it on any device from any location. Microsoft Azure Training program is designed to provide the in-depth knowledge required by students who will be evaluating Microsoft Azure, whether they are administrators, developers, or database administrators. After the completion of this training program, you will be able to:
- Describe the various Azure services, and access these services from the Azure portal.
- Describe the Azure Websites service and Azure Cloud Services.
- Create and configure virtual machines in Azure.
- Manage an Azure subscription by using Azure PowerShell, Microsoft Visual Studio, and the Azure command-line interface.
- Create and implement Azure networks.
- Use databases to store data in Azure.
- Create and configure cloud storage in Azure.
- Use Azure Active Directory, integrate applications with Azure AD, and manage authentication.
Availing certification in Microsoft Azure is valuable to IT professionals and their employers. As the cloud continues to expand and house critical information and applications for businesses, employers need experts to manage, maintain, and develop their network. Training for Azure certifications puts you in the driver’s seat and helps you expand your knowledge and expertise of the platform so that you can stand apart from others in your field. Microsoft Azure Training in Noida is aimed at .NET developers that have Web application experience and are currently exploring the development of new applications or porting existing applications to Azure. The training program also serves as an introduction to cloud computing as a whole, from best practices to practical implementation and more. This training program is intended for IT professionals who have a limited knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about Microsoft Azure. The audience will include:
- Individuals who want to evaluate the deployment, configuration, and administration of services and virtual machines using Microsoft Azure.
- IT professionals who want to evaluate the use of Microsoft Azure to host web sites and mobile app back-end services.
- Windows Server administrators who want to evaluate the migration of on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud.
- Developers who want to evaluate the creation of Microsoft Azure solutions.
- Database administrators who want to evaluate the use of Microsoft Azure to host Microsoft SQL Server databases.