According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “APAC Education Market: By Ownership (Private, Public); By End-User (K-12, Higher Education) & Geography – (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the revolutionizing e-learning and m-learning trends, and parents’ readiness to invest in their children’s education.
China Holds the Largest Market Share in the APAC Education:
China holds the largest market share and growth in the APAC Education. China is expected to hold more than 60% of share of entire revenue for Digital English Language Learning Products in Asia Pacific. The education market in APAC is driven by the increased readiness of parents to invest in their child’s education alongside revolutionizing e-learning and M-learning trends.
APAC Education Market Analysis Done in the Full Report:
• The professional education sector has flourished in Hong Kong and Taiwan. The most popular learning topics in Taiwan include English learning, vocational education, and curriculum-related learning.
• In Japan, English learning institutes have fared well.
• Private institutes across the region offer a plethora of affordable courses to choose from, and the region’s online education market is mushrooming exponentially.
To access/purchase the full report, browse the link below:
Excerpts on Growth Factors
• China accounted for 61% of all revenues for digital English language learning products in Asia-Pacific.
• Asia-Pacific dominates the e-learning market owing to the increasing emphasis on education, particularly in countries with aggressive labor markets.
• Asia-pacific Educational Robotics Market is anticipated to grow with a higher pace.
Key players of APAC Education Industry:
• Thinkific, Blackboard, Adobe Systems, Microsoft, Oracle are considered as the key players of APAC Education Market
APAC Education Report is segmented as indicated below:
• By Ownership
• By End User
2. Higher Education
• By Geography (Covers 8+ Countries)
• By Entropy
• Cornerstone On Demand Inc.
• SAP SE
• Educomp Solutions
• SumTotal Systems, Inc.
A. Content Delivery Network Market
B. Mixed Reality Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Main Agenda to Cover the Following 20 Points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12. Country level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, and value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team. We can also provide you with a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop an e-mail to [email protected] to learn more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life Sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.