This course is intended for clients and students who want to learn the advanced features of Microsoft Dynamics. Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Training is intended to help you learn the skills for Microsoft Dynamics Introduction, course content, Implementing and Managing Marketing Campaigns, Reporting Analysis and Goals, Working with the Product Catalog, Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics, sales Order Processing on real time assignments along with Microsoft Dynamics training. The training has been uniquely designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the modern Microsoft Dynamics course content and latest syllabus based on the professional requirement of the students.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 includes application counselors who are responsible for assessing a customer’ business needs and advising them on the use and customization of the application. With comprehensive abilities for financial, hr and operations management, in addition to industry capabilities for retailers, service industries, manufacturers and public sector organizations, it provides the agility organizations need to enlarge business opportunities, vary processes, and distinguish your business. Before attending this course, students must have:
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Accomplished the Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 course
- The skill to use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for basic processing
- A basic knowledge of forecasting, production control, planning purchasing and inventory concepts.
- Certain practical experience in how to use the Master planning module.
- Appeared the Intercompany Setup and Order Processing in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 course.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Training in Noida covers the complete knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 development modules. The course modules are planned to improve the know-how of participants about the basics through advanced features and functionalities including MorphX and X++. Detailed reporting, enterprise portal development and application assimilation are the main highlights of this training. After the completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Build, set up and process master plans.
- Judge when to use one and two master plan plans.
- Knob generated planned orders.
- Set up and recognize reduction keys.
- Set up and identify period allocation keys and item allocation keys.
- Create, set up and understand attention groups and the item coverage.
- Create, set up and process forecast models and plans.
- Create, set up and method master plans with intercompany.