CBAP is the worlds’ most prevalent business analysis course and an expert accreditation offered by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA), Canada and identified globally. The online CBAP training will help you gain proficiency in the 6 knowledge areas defined in BABOK® Guide Version 3 that are: business analysis planning and monitoring, elicitation, requirements management and communication, enterprise analysis, requirements analysis along with solution assessment & validation. This training allows you to develop the skills required to perform smooth business analysis even on complex projects. Today, organizations all over the world have recognized the CBAP® designation and the benefits that a CBAP certified professionals bring to the organization. After finishing the course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand 50 business analysis tools and techniques.
- Developing competence in the business analysis principles and practices
- Understand Business Analysis Key Concept
- Streamline the concepts and information required to qualify the CBAP® certification
- Understand Business Analysis Core Concept Model
- Guide practices related to 30 business analysis tasks in 6 knowledge areas
Certification levels for becoming a certified business analysis professional:
- Level 1: ECBA® (Entry Certificate in Business Analysis): The level 1 certification is for the individuals entering the field of business analysis.
- Level 2: CCBA® (Certification of Capability in Business Analysis): BA professionals who have 2-3 years of business analysis experience should go for level 1 certification.
- Level 3: CBAP® (Certified Business Analysis Professional): The level 3 certification recognizes business analysts who have over 5 years of experience in business analysis.
- Level 4: CBATL® (Certified Business Analysis Thought Leader): This certification is for the professionals who have over 10 years of experience as business analysts.
Eligibility criteria for appearing in the Level 3 examination for CBAP:
- Minimum of 7,500 hours of work experience in the last 10 years.
- Minimum of 35 hours of professional development in the past 4 years.
- Two references from a career manager, client or Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) recipient.
- Agreement with the CBAP® Code of Conduct.
About CBAP examination:
The duration of the CBAP® examination is 3.5 hours and it consists of 120 multiple choice questions, all of which are case study-based and consists of multiple questions about the case.
Now that you know all about CBAP and its certification program, a CBAP online training is what you should next go for. A good training in CBAP will pave an easy way for you to clear this exam and become a certified business analyst and get international recognition.