ISTQB is the primary and one and only certifying board in the domain of software testing. It offers three levels of certifications to the aspiring software tester, namely: Foundation CTFL, Advanced CTAL and Expert CTEL. The ISTQB advanced test manager training is best for those who want to get a deep understanding of software testing and move forward in this area. The professionals with the foundation level skills can go for the advanced level training and can climb up the ladder of success in their profession. An advanced level certification also provides you the opportunity for a good job with a sensation salary hike.
To achieve an ISTQB advance level certification, a proper training plays a major role. Not only it insight on the syllabus, but also explains the roles and responsibilities that the candidate would be going to play in their organizations. The advanced level training is additionally beneficial for an individual who needs a good grasp of software testing. This involves people in the following role:
- Test Consultants
- Test Analysts
- Test Managers
- Test Engineers
- User Acceptance Testers
- Software Developers
- Quality Managers
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- IT directors
- Software Development Managers
- Management Consultants
Those who wish to enroll for ISTQB advanced level online training must have cleared their foundation level certification exam along with some work experience as a tester. This training prepares you for the role of Technical Test Analyst, Test Analyst and Test Manager, once you clear your certification exam. You can also go for ISTQB Expert certification, which is the ultimate accreditation in software testing field and get globally recognized. The organizations all over the world are looking for the candidates who are skillful, and know the rules of testing. An advanced level certification enhances your credibility for such jobs. After the completion of this training, you will experience the following benefits:
- Understand and effectively manage the issues associated with test-project management and implement necessary changes.
- Develop the ability to lead an organization to improve the test management process and adapt to the changes.
- Analyze the flaws in the software and rectify it with the help of their team.
- Set up a strategic policy for improving the test management and implement that policy in an organization.
- Take appropriate business-driven decisions on a test management strategy.