The PMP (Project Management Professional) is the globally recognized accreditation which has now become necessary for project managers. The PMP online training is designed to help you master the 5 process groups and 10 knowledge areas of project management that are given as follows:
5 groups of project management process:
- Monitoring and Controlling
10 knowledge areas of project management:
- Human resources
- Risk management
- Stakeholder management
To prove your ability and potential to handle a project proficiently, clearing PMP® exam and obtaining a PMP® certification can be very helpful. A certified candidate gets a hike in pay, and according to a survey, a certified professional acquire 20% more as compared to the non-certified professionals. Not just for an individual, but PMP certifications bring benefits to the organization also. An organization with more than one-third certified project managers, they have increased chances to complete their projects successfully on time, on budget and meet the organizational goals.
The PMP certification training online provides you the knowledge and skills you need to pass the PMP certification exam. Any professional who is related to the management of a project can go for this certification. However, there is a basic necessity of having a high school degree, five years of experience with 7,500 hours of managing projects and 35 hours of relevant training. On the other hand, a project manager with a bachelor’s degree, three years of experience with 4,500 hours managing projects and 35 hours of relevant training is also eligible for this certification. Getting a certification in PMP provides the following benefits:
- A certification demonstrates your project management experience, education, and competency to lead and direct projects.
- It provides you the ability to implement a systematic process to manage changes to the project scope or objectives and minimizes the risks associated with this change.
- You will be able to estimate the resources required for future projects and set accurate budgets.
- You will be able yo use a set of tools for building efficient projects, and hence you can improve the efficiency and productivity.
- Getting certified bring the opportunity to work with other PMP certified and knowledgeable professionals which can be helpful in increasing your expertise by sharing their knowledge.
- A certified professional can lead the projects proceed effectively through all the essential phases, from concept through to completion.
- You will be an expert when it comes to solve complex project problems.