PMP is one of the most recognized project management programs and is definitely a gold standard when it comes to project management certifications. PMP® Training program is designed to help participants learn the fundamentals in project management, based on the Guide to the (PMBOK®). The training is intended for project managers and team members who want to have a better understanding of the project management processes and where they fit according to the PMBOK®. Insights of the training program:
- Trainers must be current in learning methods and must continuously improve their skills.
- Proved mechanism in place for applicants to provide feedback on program to the organization and PMI
- Program must be current and aligned to the latest PMI Global Standards.
- Validated alignment with PMI, the world’s largest project management membership association
- Certification holder PDU claims are automatically advanced for processing.
- Qualifications are confirmed before acceptance and every three years thereafter through PMI’s quality review process.
- Each PMP program registered with PMI must be reviewed by an appropriate and valid PMI credential holder.
- Proved focus of courses and learning results.
- Demonstrated continuous improvement of courses based on student feedback.
- Continuous quality improvement process demonstrated throughout the organization.
The students will learn about all the knowledge areas and five process groups of the PMBOK® 6th edition. It is a practical learning process as you build on the applicants’ knowledge base with the right project management processes from Planning, initiation, executing, tracking and controlling, and finally the closing of a project. The knowledge gained from this training program will effectively prepare the participants for the PMP® exams.
At PMP Training in Noida, participants will also go through project management exams in order to associate their knowledge. The simulation exams will enable the students to do their own gap analysis to see how they should focus on their PMP® exam preparation in order to be successful.
Key Features of PMP Exam Prep Training
- Interactive instructor-led PMP classroom training
- PMP program adhered to global standards
- Highly qualified and certified PMP trainers
- Interact with co-participants from diverse backgrounds
- PMP study guide prepared by subject matter experts
- Get to know industry best practices and case studies
- Prepare better with sample mock tests
- Gain 35 Contact Hours (PDUs) certificate