AWS is the abbreviation for Amazon Web Services which is a complete, developing cloud computing platform. AWS Architect Training program is uniquely designed to help you understand the basic concepts, modern trends, and best methods for working with the AWS architecture. The Hands on Practice sessions provide you experience with the AWS management console. The training program will help you prepared for AWS Solution Architect Associate certification and will empower you to upsurge your skills and abilities involving advanced cloud-based solutions and migrating existing workloads to the cloud. During the training program, you will be able to:
- Provide guidance on AWS architectural best methods
- Recognize the lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Design scalable reliable and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Decode the ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- Choose the suitable AWS service based on data, database, compute or security requirements
- Evaluate AWS costs and classify cost control mechanisms
AWS is leading the pack in terms of Cloud computing. They have been serving well in almost every aspect whether you are a web developer, database or system admin, Big data analyst, IoT developer etc. This AWS Architect Certification Training will help you to become AWS Certified Solutions Architect. Furthermore, you can also choose a career path aimed for AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Cloud Architect etc.
In order to take benefit of these opportunities, you need a structured AWS training with an updated curriculum as per current industry requirements and best practices. Besides strong theoretical understanding, you need to work on various real-life projects and work on different services for storage, computing, etc. Moreover, you need the advice of an expert who is currently working in the industry tackling real life data challenges.
This training program is appropriate for the following professionals:
- IT Professionals who needs full hands-on experience in using and developing Cloud based services
- Employees from Start-up companies who needs to set up their IT infrastructure in the cloud with more availability and no upfront cost.
- Software engineers who want to develop cloud applications
- Fresher’s who wants to make their resumes more value added and attractive to seek jobs in the competitive IT environment.
- System Administrators who needs to learn how to manage resources in the cloud.
- Some IT work experience or a degree in IT field
- Some basic experience with Linux administration advisable but not required
- Basic networking concepts advisable but not required
- Basic knowledge of relational databases