CAD/CAM are the two computer software that is used to design and manufacture different products. The knowledge of CAD/CAM software is very essential for architects, engineers, and builders. One can join the CAD CAM training courses in order to learn this software efficiently. Here are given certain things related to CAD/CAM that can be beneficial for you:
What exactly is CAD/CAM?
The CAD (computer-aided design) software is used to create precision drawings and 2D drawings or 3D models. The design of the product can be changed very easily and quickly with the help of CAD software. The process of creating a conceptual design, product layout and conduct strength and dynamic analysis of assembly becomes simple with the CAD software.
The CAM (Computer-aided manufacturing) software is used to simplify and mechanize the manufacturing procedures. The main role of this software is to make the creation process faster along with exact measurements and material consistency.
The CAD/CAM software helps the professionals to gain an improved control over the job programming and allow them to complete the time-taking assignments with great ease.
- The CAD/CAM software provides powerful simulation features that allow the visual inspection of the machining process.
- Use of CAD/CAM software provides improved control over job programming and also helps in better documentation of the design.
- They keep up the exactness and consistency with the innovative plans and meet the updated generation necessities.
- It makes complex machining simple and cost effective and also the quality of design is improve
Some Major CAD/CAM Software
- CATIA: It enables them to create 3D parts from 3D sketches along with offering solutions to shape design, style, surface workspace, and visualize shapes.
- SolidWorks: It employs the parametric approach for crafting assemblies and models. The parameters might range from numeric parameters to geometric parameters, i.e. parallels or tangents.
- STAAD.Pro: It allows civil engineering individuals to analyze structural designs in terms of factors like force, load, displacements etc.
- AutoCAD: It can be easily used to create highly detailed plans and designs in the Engineering and Architecture industries.
- Revit MEP: It is a complete Building Information Modeling (BIM) solution that can be leveraged from the primary stage of concept through construction.
The CAD/CAM online courses on any of this software along with several other courses allow you to perform product designing as well as manufacturing with high proficiency and you can pave a smooth way into the field of CAD/CAM.