AutoCAD mechanical software is specifically intended mechanical draftsmen who make drawings for machines, piping, spare parts, etc. There is a great demand of this software in manufacturing industry, industrial & architectural design, shipbuilding, etc. AutoCAD Mechanical Training is a program designed for the professionals who want to master the concept of AutoCAD Mechanical. The hands on practical sessions of this training program help students to learn features, commands and techniques for creating mechanical designs with AutoCAD Mechanical. The motto of this program is to familiarize students with the basic commands essential for professional 2D mechanical drawing and drafting using AutoCAD Mechanical. The course objectives of this training program are:
- Understand the interface elements with their set and to create drawing template files
- Know about object property management system in which layers are configured
- Learn to modify and edit drawing objects by creating multiple offset copies
- Learn to create a mechanical structure in a drawing by creating components, views, and folders.
- Understand how to use mechanical design tools to create and modify geometry in your drawings.
- Insert industry standard parts into you assembly designs
- Exchange data between CAD systems in the form of Mechanical DWG and IGES files and create Mechanical drawings using inventor Link
- Learn to create and edit a bill of materials and balloons.
- Describe the tools that you can use to verify whether or not the standard part or custom parts within your design meet or exceed the requirements of operational use.
AutoCAD Mechanical Training in Noida is program as per the modern industry trends and latest course content as per the professional requirement of the students. Apart from this, it also helps them to get placed in top organization and accomplish their career goals. The training program is available in the following 4 levels:
Introduction to AutoCAD: It is a startup program that is intended to provide the students highlights of the software and to understand some basic drawing skills
Intermediate AutoCAD course: This program focuses on improving the knowledge of the aspirant by providing him intermediate AutoCAD skills including cross reference attributes
Advanced AutoCAD course– This program introduces the students to 3D drawings and topics like mapping and model creation are also taught.
Creating Graphics in AutoCAD course– This is the complete course on AutoCAD that includes practicing skills from beginners to the most advanced level.