NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education Certificate Program in Operations Management – SimpliDistance
NGA -SCE Certificate Program in Operations Management : Operations management is a multi-disciplinary field which focuses on managing all the aspects of any organization’s operations. An operations manager’s role...
May 15, 2019
NGA -SCE Certificate Program in Operations Management :
Operations management is a multi-disciplinary field which focuses on managing all the aspects of any organization’s operations. An operations manager’s role is to apply ideas and technologies to increase productivity whilst reducing cost, improve flexibility to meet the ever-changing customer requirements whilst maintaining high quality customer service and assure a safe working environment for all the employees.
The Operations Management Certificate
will help an individual to develop the necessary skills in the operations and functioning of any enterprise in the manufacturing or service sector. The program is ideal for individuals who want to make a career in operations and will equip them with knowledge on topics like Supply Chain Management, Project Management, and Service Operations Management.
NGA -SCE Certificate Program in Operations Management Objective:
- To provide formal operations management skills to working professionals.
- To provide a critical understanding of operations management in today’s business environment and to give a solid understanding of business principles leading to operational excellence.
- To provide a balance between operations and supply expertise and general business knowledge by disseminating new techniques in the area of operations management.
NGA -SCE Certificate Program in Operations Management Admission Process & Documents Required:
Fill up the Registration Form online and pay an Admission Processing fee of INR 1200.
Visit the Authorized Enrolment Partner along with the following documents:
- Academic Documents
- Work Experience Documents (if any)
- Photo identity
- Passport Size Photographs.
- Aadhaar CardThe counselor at the Authorized Enrolment Partner will verify the documents and upload the same on the system.
Pay program fees on receiving approval of documents submitted by the University.
Modes of Payment:
- Demand Draft in favour of ‘SVKM’s NMIMS’ payable at Mumbai.
Avail Loan Facility for all Programs even without a credit card.
EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) is available via online payment using credit cards of the following banks: HDFC, ICICI, Axis, Citi, Standard Chartered, HSBC, SBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Your admission will be confirmed and the student number issued after the approval of documents and the payment from the University.
SimpliDistance helps to visitors in career mapping & personalized guidance experience with the use of technology & suggest suitable courses to upgrade their knowledge/skills to grow in their career. SimpliDistance is the best Distance Learning Portal in India.