Python is a high-level programming language that is easy to learn, understand and use, and is considered as a useful language for data analysis and manipulation. The Python online training provides you the core knowledge of the Python language and how to use it in real world scenarios. An appropriate knowledge of Python aids you do more research and upgrade or develop an application. Developing application using Python requires very less time because of its simple to read syntax and easy compilation feature. It is the perfect choice for data scientists who wish to build and use Machine learning applications and other scientific computations. After finishing the training, the learner will be able to:
- Send automated emails with Smtplib
- Download data from various data service APIs
- Analyze and visualize stock market data
- Use functions to simplify the task
- Use regular expressions to search files and directories
- Write code for input-output data handling
- Schedule programs based on computer events
The Python language is a very easy to learn language, that can be used as the first step in entering the programming world. In case you are a beginner in the field of programming, and this is the first time you are working with a coding language, Python is something that you undoubtedly need. Not just this, Python has evolved as the most preferred programming language for Data Analytics and there is also a possibility that it will become the most important language and must-know language for Data Analysts.
The Python training online is ideal for programmers, software developers/engineers and web masters the fact that attracts more and more candidates towards it is that it has not any pre-requisites to learn this language. A basic understanding of computer programming terminologies concepts related to data analysis can be beneficial but is not mandatory. Below mentioned are some of the characteristic features of Python language which has increased its popularity:
- Python provides a large standard library which reduces the length of code to be written significantly.
- It runs on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS and has been ported to Java and .NET virtual machines.
- It supports a procedure-oriented as well as object-oriented programming
- Python has built-in list and dictionary data structures which can be used to construct fast runtime data structures.
- It has a simple-to-learn syntax which helps beginners to utilize this programming language.
- Because of its OSI-approved open source license, Python is free to use, even for the commercial products.