Bentley Systems is the organization who bought the Research Engineers International in late 2005. Before it, REI has already introduced a computer program, STAAD.Pro at Yorba Linda, CA in 1997. It is a structural investigation and design computer program used for structural analysis and design software products.
In earlier days Iowa State University was using the older version of this computer program known as Staad-III for Windows for civil and structural engineers’ purposes of education.
Later the commercial version of this program that supports numerous steel, concrete, and timber design codes, STAAS.Pro came in use worldwide for structural analysis and design software products.
Nowadays, the advanced version of STAAD.Pro, STAAD.Pro® V8i is frequently used by structural engineers to evaluate and design the software products. Now it is possible to use it virtually any type of structure over its flexible modeling setting, advanced structures, and fluent data association.
STAAD.Pro is the fastest adopting technology by the organizations as well as individuals; this is the reason that the search of STAAD.Pro experts has increased nationwide. An expert should have the complete knowledge of STAAD.Pro i.e. one should know about the beginning, use, versions, and what & why is current on the market. An executive can learn these all through STAAD.Pro® online training form an authorized training and certification organization. Here is a combination of some essential information that is suitable for all in respect of an interview.
According to the needs of firms, there are three flexible options of STAAD.Pro are available:
STAAD.Pro – The very first basic STAAD option including FEM analysis and physical modeling
STAAD.Pro Advanced – Adds faster, more progressive and multifarious analysis
Structural Enterprise – The most popular structural applications in a single a cost-effective license
Worldwide use of STAAD.Pro in the organizations:
Assuredly design of the following materials, steel, concrete, timber, aluminum, and cold-formed steel structures anywhere worldwide using over 90 involved international design codes, irrespective of which STAAD option you choose.
- Automatically transform your physical prototypical into an analytical model to reorganize your workflow.
- Develop multi-discipline team association through extensive interoperability with Bentley desktop and cloud and mobile submissions.
- Optimize solid and steel BIM workflows with the full incorporation of physical members and exteriors.
- Run several design substitutions in parallel with STAAD’s cloud facilities and view the results in clear, graphical side-by-side assessments.
- Design for high-seismic areas or everyday conditions, using Finite Element Analysis.
- View and change models of any scope from mobile devices.
For more info visit: http://www.multisoftvirtualacademy.com/cad-cam-cae/staad-pro-online-training