Machine learning is a way of analyzing data that automates analytical model building. It is a subdivision of artificial intelligence based on the concepts that systems can learn, identifying and make decisions with less human interference. There are several organizations today that are going to hire ML engineers as they are becoming the brain behind business intelligence. Machine Learning Training program is specially designed to help data scientists and other professionals to gain in depth knowledge and practical skills that are required for the certification and job capability in machine learning.
There are numerous practical applications of machine learning that are flourishing the kind of business results like time and money savings that can impact the future of your organization. An incredible impact can be observed within the customer care industry, where machine learning enables peoples to get the work done quickly and accurately. In the last few years, Machine learning has brought marvelous improvements, but still it is very far from human performance. Several times, the machine requires the help of human to accomplish its task. There are numerous machines learning algorithms and several new are developed every year. The three components that every machine learning algorithm has are:
- Representation: In this the representation knowledge is described. E.g. sets of rules, decision trees, neural networks, model ensembles, support vector machines, etc.
- Evaluation: It tells the method to evaluate aspirants programs. E.g. Prediction and recall, accuracy, squared error, posterior probability, margin, cost, etc.
- Optimization: The way aspirants programs are made known as the search process. For example convex optimization, combinatorial optimization, constrained optimization.
Machine Learning Training in Noida is ideal for individuals who are passionate about understanding machine learning. Machine learning engineers are highly demanded across all the industries that makes this training program well-suited for the aspirants at the intermediate level of experience. The training program is best for the following professionals:
- Developers willing to be a machine learning engineer
- Business analysts who want to master the concept of data science techniques
- Analytics managers
- Analytics professionals who want to work in machine learning or artificial intelligence
- Fresh Graduates aiming their career in data science and machine learning