An Organic brain food which is considered as king of nuts which benefits us with many health problems, disease, is walnut. Walnut or commonly referred as akhrot is one of the common nuts we come across in day to day life. It is slightly bitter in taste and it looks like a human brain.
It is a small nut and considered as nature’s creativity a small package loaded with healthy fats, fiber, antioxidants and minerals One can see crinkles in walnuts both inside and outside. As it has a human brain look it is considered as symbol of intelligence.Walnuts contain several unique and powerful antioxidants that are available in only a few commonly eaten foods
Health Benefits Of Organic Walnut:
1. Prevents skin damages: Walnuts are loaded with antioxidants that combat the free radicals which lead to skin damages. It also prevents skin damages caused by pollution, dust, and harmful UV rays. The spotlights of the sun are damaging your skin. While wearing SPF can be beneficial, foods like almonds which are rich in antioxidants, omega 2 fatty acids, and several vitamins can help heal the skin inside out.
2. Maintains healthy glow: Everyone wishes to have a glow, radiant and healthy skin. Omega 3 fatty strengthens the membranes of your skin cells, keeps moisture locked, keeps out toxins from damaged skin cells and can maintain the plump glow. These nourishing fats attract the moisture from the air and soothes the dry skin. Healthy fats are said to have anti-inflammatory properties which can help fewer the breakouts and maintain healthy glow of the skin.
3. Reduces puffy and saggy skin: The puffy face can make you look tired or sleepy. Walnuts contain roughly 11% or your daily potassium which is a vital mineral to maintain mineral balance and facilitate nerve function. It also obstructs fluid retention, bloating, puffiness and saggy skin caused by sodium. It helps you tackle the embarrassing problem of loose and saggy skin.
4. Maintains healthy circulation: Poor blood circulation leads to less efficient transport of essential nutrients to your skin cells. Nuts are a rich source of fibre which reduces the excess fat and cholesterol which is a major cause of plaque development and poor blood supply. Increasing blood circulation to your scalp and roots can help maintain healthy and well-nourished skin and hairs.
5. Improved Bone Health: EFA’s from walnuts secure the bone health of the body. These increase calcium absorption and deposition, while reducing urinary calcium excretion.