Dental cleaning or prophylaxis is a technique of removing tartar and plaque deposits that have accumulated on the teeth’s surface and adjacent gum tissues over time. Below are the reasons why it’s vital to have a regular dental cleaning.
- To Keep our Teeth Healthy.
- Tooth loss is caused by having gum diseases. To avoid tooth, we want to keep our teeth healthy by brushing, flossing, regular dental check-ups and cleaning. If you want to keep your teeth healthy then visit Best Dentist in Whitefield.
- To Prevent Bad Breath.
- Having poor oral hygiene causes us to possess halitosis or bad breath. Not being able to get rid of and clean food debris left on our teeth is that the major cause of this dental drawback. Food junk that is left is decayed and harmful bacteria will then form in our mouth causing the bad breath odor and other dental issues.
- To Prevent Gum Diseases.
- Gum disease is common in many people with poor oral hygiene. Infection in our gums can almost certainly cause tooth loss and a lot of serious illness if not detected and treated early.
- To Have a Bright Smile.
- Prophylaxis cleans all the hard to reach areas of our teeth, with brushing we cannot clean all the areas. This technique cleans and polishes the teeth leaving the surface clean and smooth in order that bacteria become incapable to stick to them, as a result, teeth will look like bright and whiter smile.
- To Detect Early On Dental Problems.
- Early detection of dental issues can save us from the worry of getting serious dental drawback and expensive dental procedures. Early signs of cavities and gum diseases are detected by our dentist and are thus treatable. If these dental issues are left untreated, these can cause us many bucks to save our teeth either by tooth extraction, root canals or much worse than gum surgery.
- To Avoid Oral Cancer.
- Oral cancer, like any other kinds of cancer, is horrifying and much worse can cause death. A study by the oral cancer Foundation shows that each hour someone will die from oral cancer. Having regular dental checkups with cleaning in between will be of nice facilitating in screening you from this sort of ailment and if diagnosed early, it’s curable.
- To maintain not only good oral health but good physical health also.
- Having regular dental checkups and teeth cleaning can maintain good overall health. Your dentist can make sure you follow good oral hygiene. As a result, gum diseases caused by poor oral hygiene that is linked to having heart attacks and strokes are avoided. Dentists’ advice to have our regular teeth cleaning every six months to stay our gums and teeth in good shape, therefore, reducing the risk of getting heart disease.
Poor oral hygiene will cause a variety of dental and medical illness that is why we should maintain good oral hygiene by brushing and flossing every after a meal, having regular dental inspection and cleaning.
Dr. Shobha Nangrani is the best dentist and also a Pediatric Dentist in Whitefield. She offers you different types of treatment like Teeth Whitening, Cosmetic Dentistry, and Dental Implant in Best Dental Clinic in Marathahalli. She is thoroughly committed to providing the best of care to the patients.