Do not use anything with which: it decreases your efficiency in the performance of the sport you practice because you do not see clearly the ball, the target, the movements of the opponents, etc. In addition, you will not be able to appreciate the exact distances, colour contrasts and travel speed.
The other option is to use your prescription eyeglass. In this case you should consider the following: the general condition of the telescope (they are not always in good condition) that the adjustment of the prescription glasses is that of normal and non-abrupt movements as in some sports with which you would fall often in some sports such as soccer, tennis, paddle, etc. there is a high probability of hits or impacts of the ball on the glasses putting at risk not only the telescope but the eyes.
To solve these problems we have incorporated a series of special glasses for the practice of sports. These sports glasses have the following characteristics:
- Synthetic flexible frame for better grip in sudden movements
- Transparent or dark sunglasses for the sun made of impact resistant materials and 100% ultraviolet filter
- Send us your recipe by mail or the telescope that you are using and we will adopt the graduation to the sports frame you choose.
More than 50 million Americans play sports, and many need vision correction. So, to give everyone good reasons to participate in sports activities, protective glasses are also available with prescription lenses for those who need them. Are you also looking for the prescription sports glasses?
Do not put your eyes at risk. Instead, follow the steps below to protect your eyes:
- See your VSP network doctor for an eye exam and tell about your athletic activities. You can give a prescription for glasses or sunglasses suitable for sports and make sure that your protective lenses fit properly.
- Be sure to check for shockproof lenses and frames.
- Remember to protect your eyes from the harmful rays of the sun. UV protection can be added to polycarbonate lenses, protective goggles and, sometimes, helmet lenses.
- The lenses can have a variety of colours to help you improve your performance whether you are a golfer, athlete or cyclist. Learn more about the benefits of inks in our inks guide for sports and activities.
Some companies are developing special products for athletes. For example, Nike offers sunglasses for prescription and non-prescription performance that have a custom fit, high-precision sports optics and maximum clarity of vision to help you get the most out of your sport. Have a look at the best prescription sports glasses. Remember that you have only one pair of eyes! Before entering the field, be sure to put on your appropriate sports lenses and then have fun!
For more details click website.