October 13, 2018
We at Homeland Healthcare is an organization committed towards the cause of making patient care in the comfort of the home easy and affordable.We do this by providing good quality medical equipment for purchase or rental at best prices. We also provide trained nurses and attendants which have Passed our rigorous hiring standards and have had their backgrounds and medical knowledge verified by our team of doctors.
Why taking medical equipment on rent is a good idea?
1. Medical Equipment on Rent to try
Renting medical equipment allows the patient to try it out, before actually purchasing it. Testing the rental medical equipment under specific conditions that it will be used for when owned will help you assess its worthiness for purchase.
2. Medical equipment on Rent for Short term recovery
Medical Equipment rentals make sense if you need it for a few weeks for post-operative recovery or a terminally ill patient who won’t be using it for long.
3. Medical Equipment on Rent for Travel
Many patients already have medical equipment like a stationary home oxygen concentrator at home and only need a portable oxygen concentrator for travel. Renting a health equipment for such a vacation or a business trip is very cost effective.
4. Service and Maintenance of the Medical Equipment
Medical equipments are specialized equipments which need timely service and maintenance to ensure proper functioning. This is handled by the service provider which provides these medical equipment on rent. This saves you the time and hassle of going to service centers in case of any problem with the equipment.
What is the process to getting medical or Hospital equipment for rent?
Rental medical equipment and supplies is available on easy monthly rentals with home deliveries across all Delhi NCR. It is a three step process –
1. Rent medical equipment:
Consult with their respiratory specialist who will help you select the right health equipment based on your needs. Choose the correct rental plan. Most of them provide deliveries within 2-3 hours.
2. Receive medical equipment
The medical equipment is delivered to your home by an expert who explains the functionality of the equipment. you can Check the hospital equipment for its condition and try it on the patient who is going to use it. They charge the rental for the month in advance and also take a security cheque for the health equipment.
3. Return used medical equipment:
You can either renew the rental plan next month or if you no longer need the machine you need to return the hospital equipment machine and take the security cheque back.
Why choose Homeland Healthcare for all your medical or health equipment needs?
1. All our medical equipments are sourced from good reputed brands such as Philips Respironics and are tested for rigorous and continuous use in home environment. Our technicians take proper care of maintenance and timely servicing.
2. We provide timely service and replacement in case the medical equipment halts or you get stuck on some functionality of the equipment.
3. Affordable rentals and hassle free home deliveries.