Unrestricted and free movement is what keeps us mobile in day to day life. The problems in movement due to knee pain or pain in other joints of the body have an adverse effect on the quality of life. It is because there is extreme pain, stiffness, swelling and inflammation in the affected joints or areas of the body. Due to this, daily activities in routine life are affected in a negative way. The patient is unable to carry out normal movements of the joints and other body parts.
Pain killers offer some relief however the symptoms start reappearing as soon as use of pain killers is stopped. Also such medicines have various side-effects associated with their use. In order to protect your body against ill-effects of such medicines, it is suggestible to switch over to herbal medicines.
As an instance, you may use the Patanjali Ramdev medicine for knee pain as presented by Swami Ramdev Ji. It offers great relief from the symptoms of knee pain and that too in a totally harmless manner. Additionally, numbers of natural remedies are there to ease knee pain without experiencing any side-effects or harmful effects. Let us discuss about the same in current article.
Natural remedies for knee pain relief
Apart from medicines, there are numbers of natural remedies present in the nature that help in management of the pain and other symptoms associated with knee pain. Here are some of these natural remedies that are found to be effective in management of knee pain.
- Since Epsom salt is enriched with the goodness of magnesium therefore you may use Epsom salt to soak down the affected joints of the body. Put Epsom salt in warm water and soak the painful joints in it for at least 15-20 minutes. This remedy is known to offer most excellent results to the sufferer.
- The anti-inflammatory action of turmeric and ginger is known to all. That is why both these naturally occurring ingredients are found to be really efficient in offering great relief from knee pain. Also turmeric is rich in anti-oxidant action as well. Thus you can use both these ingredients to prepare herbal tea. It offers excellent results.
- Apart from external use of magnesium, people suffering from knee pain or pain in any other joints of the body must take appropriate amount of magnesium. It is worth noting magnesium offers muscle relaxant effect to the entire body thereby relieving pain significantly. Magnesium oil is also available in the market for topical application.
- Likewise, extra virgin olive oil is also helpful in getting rid of pain in the joints and muscles. It offers proper lubrication to the bones thereby easing pain in an effective way. For most effective results, cold-pressed olive oil must be used.
- To improve blood circulation to the painful joints, it is important to be physically active. Light exercises such as walking or stretching may help in keeping various symptoms of knee pain at bay.
So you can ease knee pain with the help of some efficient natural remedies.